Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bill Cunningham listeners

Featured Replies

How many of you Willie listeners can't stand when Dan Carroll sits in for "the great american"??? IMO he is terrible, always interrupts the callers that they can never get their point across. He tries to hard to be just like Willie. I often times will just turn the radio off. Do any of you fell the same way??

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked Dan when he did sports and he is a pretty nice fellow in person but that AM talk radio ran thin with me years ago.

He is terrible.

  • Author

Feel I'm in good company when the Ru and Cylde are on my side. :thumb:

He is terrible.

 

Nobody is as bad as the "Chickster" on that stupid Monday morning armchair QB show. He is painful to listen to.

I can not stand Dan, didnt like him on tv, even worse on Radio.

Nobody is as bad as the "Chickster" on that stupid Monday morning armchair QB show. He is painful to listen to.

 

I don't listen to 700 much. Are you talking about Chick from the Dayton Daily News? If so, he is dreadful.

I don't listen to 700 much. Are you talking about Chick from the Dayton Daily News? If so, he is dreadful.

 

Yes, the one and only. He makes dead air sound inviting.

I like Carroll, most of the time. Could be a little more prepared at times.

I like listening to Willie most of the time. However, why he is involved with a trash TV show like Springer's I'll never know.

Willie is phenomenal.

 

Chick Ludwig was terrible. Also joining him in the terrible ranks are C. Trent, who's fat butt breathes in to the mic like Darth Vader, and the all time worst Artrell Hawkins. I love Mo Egger but turn that off every-time he's on.

I like listening to Willie most of the time. However, why he is involved with a trash TV show like Springer's I'll never know.

 

You'll never know?

Willie is phenomenal.

 

Chick Ludwig was terrible. Also joining him in the terrible ranks are C. Trent, who's fat butt breathes in to the mic like Darth Vader, and the all time worst Artrell Hawkins. I love Mo Egger but turn that off every-time he's on.

 

Artrell and the Furball are terrible on 1360am in the morning. Listened to that for about 5 minutes one morning and that was enough for me. I also agree that the Chickster on Monday mornings is painful to listen to.

  • Author
I like listening to Willie most of the time. However, why he is involved with a trash TV show like Springer's I'll never know.

 

$$$$$$$$$$$$, the green salad of salvation!! :ohbrother:

You'll never know?

 

???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.