LaRue County 36 Corbin 16

I've been wondering about that myself. Coach Jewell is a good coach but Corbin doesn't tolerate losing very well.

I cannot see them firing Coach Jewell, so unless he wants to go somewhere else to coach, I expect to see him on the sideline at Corbin again next year. I would expect to see some new faces as asst. coaches next year though.

There are a lot of rumors around town concerning certain potential coaches coming, but I doubt it.

I cannot see them firing Coach Jewell, so unless he wants to go somewhere else to coach, I expect to see him on the sideline at Corbin again next year. I would expect to see some new faces as asst. coaches next year though.

There are a lot of rumors around town concerning certain potential coaches coming, but I doubt it.

It wouldn't be my choice to fire him, but I'd been hearing those same grumblings.

I wouldn't be shocked if this was the last game Jewell coached at Corbin.
give me a break. This is not the freaking NFL. High School coaches do not get paid enough to make it all about winning. He is a good coach. If he chooses to step down fine he is fired give me a break.

give me a break. This is not the freaking NFL. High School coaches do not get paid enough to make it all about winning. He is a good coach. If he chooses to step down fine he is fired give me a break.

Just a lot people in town unhappy with him and it goes beyond wins and losses.

The coach has had years of success with Corbin, what would Corbin accomplish by firing him after one down season. He is in a much different district now, if the people of Corbin are too short sighted to see this they are in for a lot of years of disappointment. Just ridiculous to hear this kind of talk.

I would have to agree with you 4chs. I just don't see that happening either.