Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 58 Ryle 13

Featured Replies

Hope the young man for Ryle is ok.

Hope the young man for Ryle is ok.

 

I couldn't believe I was watching Ryle football. That was absolutely pathetic.

I was at the Cooper/Dixie game and someone said it was 7-0 ryle after the first. I said it may end up 51-7 by the end. I was close.

Final :thumb:

 

That's interesting. I tuned in to the iHigh broadcast with a few seconds left and it showed the score as 45 to 13. It was not an artistic success in the first quarter, but once they got rolling, Highlands couldn't be stopped.

A lot of turnovers for the Birds...Ryle's offense is anemic!!! There is 0 reason their offense should be that bad.

That's interesting. I tuned in to the iHigh broadcast with a few seconds left and it showed the score as 45 to 13. It was not an artistic success in the first quarter, but once they got rolling, Highlands couldn't be stopped.

 

I just read the end of the update thread, and Highlands scored 13 points in those last few seconds. That's what I get for tuning out early.

  • Author
I couldn't believe I was watching Ryle football. That was absolutely pathetic.
In the first few minutes, I couldn't believe I was watching Highlands football!
  • Author
That's interesting. I tuned in to the iHigh broadcast with a few seconds left and it showed the score as 45 to 13. It was not an artistic success in the first quarter, but once they got rolling, Highlands couldn't be stopped.
The Birds had a 45 yard run for a touchdown with under a minute to play. That was followed, a couple plays later, by a 80 yard or so interception return for another score.

Tonight's first quarter will go down as the worst quarter of offensive football in HHS history.

 

A total of 3 offensive plays - 2 interceptions and a fumble.

Who was injured for Ryle? What happened to him?

#45 I believe..Head or neck injury..He was moving his extremities though..

  • Author
Who was injured for Ryle? What happened to him?
I think the ambulance ride was only precautionary.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.