Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County/Dixie Heights Updates

Featured Replies

Please post updates in this thread.

CC fumbles kickoff. Dixie takes 4 plays to score.

PAT good.

7-0 Dixie

 

CC scores on 1st play. PAT blocked

7-6

Moore 17yd pass to Owens. PAT good

14-6 Dixie

7:13 in half

Dixie punt pins CC at own 1. Fumble on 5yd line. Dixie recovers.

Owens 5yd run. PAT good.

21-6 Dixie

Shulte 36yd field goal good.

24-6

.09 left in half.

I told a co-worker of mine today who is a Camel grad that this game worried me. They just can't seem to play on the same level week in and week out. Of course it could be Dixie is improving. I couldn't make the game so I appreciate the updates.

Sounds like last week was a fluke.

I was just going to say I can't believe how inconsistent CC is..

Sounds like last week was a fluke.

 

You better worry about SK they are losing again tonight. I'd say last week wasn't a fluke maybe CC and SK are neither one very good but SK may just be worse.

24-21 Dixie. 3q

Sounds like turnovers killed Camels in first half. Here comes the Camel comeback.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.