Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Replacement Refs: Who is at fault?

Who is at fault for the replacement referees? 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is at fault for the replacement referees?

    • Roger Goodell
      56%
    • The owners
      18%
    • The real refs
      12%
    • The fans that remain loyal despite a horrible product
      12%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'm thinking if he was a good commissioner he'd be working to make both sides take a deal.

 

I'm guessing he's tried and is trying. Reports from tonight are the owners are dug in and not willing to give in on anything.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately it may take some precipitating event more serious than blowing a call and a game to reach reconciliation.

 

A game out of control, a subsequent brawl, people injured as a result - that kind of scenario.

I'm starting to come around and blame the refs a lot more. 401K instead of pension is more than fair for part time guys that get paid really well

Saw this on Twitter just now:

 

POLL: Romney Ahead in Presidential Race, Say Replacement Refs

 

:lol:

  • Author

I had to put Stevie on Facebook. :lol:

I had to put Stevie on Facebook. :lol:

 

That's where I found him. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.