Obama's Flag: The United States of Obama

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, how has the last 4 worked out? Just sayin...

My last four years have been awesome and I'll make more money this year than I ever had in my life which keeps my streak of the last four years of financial prosperity intact. I'm doing excellent. And before you try to say the country isn't doing better to back and read what I said and read what you bolded and my concern with Romney is how will his attempts to fix the USA going to affect me and my money. If I make less next year, I'm blaming him. Period.

But this is not a flag. This is just like a shirt to me.

It's changing the American Flag or depicting it in a different manner. I just find it alarming that a presidential canidate would place his "logo" on the flag. I think it tells you alot about this president.

If it doesn't bother you I respect that.

It's changing the American Flag or depicting it in a different manner. I just find it alarming that a presidential canidate would place his "logo" on the flag. I think it tells you alot about this president.

If it doesn't bother you I respect that.

And to be perfectly clear it wouldn't bother me if Romney had done the same. It's not the American flag to me. The American flag has 13 stripes and 50 stars. There is only 1 version of it and the Obama flag just shares a similar design to it but it is not the American flag or any kind of representation of it by any stretch of my imagination.

And to be perfectly clear it wouldn't bother me if Romney had done the same. It's not the American flag to me. The American flag has 13 stripes and 50 stars. There is only 1 version of it and the Obama flag just shares a similar design to it but it is not the American flag or any kind of representation of it by any stretch of my imagination.

And it would bother me if Romney did it. I'm not sure how it takes a stretch of the imagination to see the American flag in Obama version.