Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

1. Bowling Green at 4A Owensboro

2. John Hardin -- OPEN

3. Warren Central vs. Barren County

4. Franklin County at Scott

5. Cooper vs. 4A Holmes

6. Conner at 6A Campbell County

7. Christian County at 3A #6 Fort Campbell

8. Harlan County at Lee County-Jonesville (VA)

9. Graves County vs 1A #1 Mayfield

10. Montgomery County --OPEN

  • Author

Agree or Disagree?

Locking it in. Looks good right now.

Kinda unusual to see Graves and Montgomery in the Top 10. Not sure they're deserving, but, I can't really think of anyone that i'd replace them with right now. Maybe Greenwood? Woodford Co? Grayson Co?

Looks right to me.

I like looking at Montgomery in the top 10, but I am not for sure. I will know more about it next Friday (21st) when we play host to Anderson County. If we beat them, then maybe I can believe we are a top 10 team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.