3. Male vs. 4A #3 Lexington Catholic

4. Scott County vs. #10 Madison Central

5. Butler at Central Hardin

6. Eastern vs. 4A #8 Collins

7. Ballard vs. 3A #1 Central

8. Pleasure Ridge Park at Manual

9. Henderson County vs. 5A #1 Bowling Green

10. Madison Central at #4 Scott County

I'm actually fine with St. X staying at #2 despite them coming back down to earth last week. If Male becomes the 3rd top 5 6A school to lose to school from a lesser classification then that will tell us all we need to now about 6A.

Which is basically who cares about 6A. Can't even beat 4A and 5A teams. How are any of them going to stay on the field with Trinity?

I guess Simon Kenton 3-0 don't exist in 6A no more wow!

Nothing to write home about when it comes to being ranked in 6A anymore. You're not missing anything. Trust me.

What non 6A school do you guys play this week? If you were ranked I'd be able to see it in the first post.

If Scott County is the 4th best team in 6A then there is a gross drop off from the top 3 to the rest of the class. After watching them play at HHS, I wouldn't have them ranked. Is 6A really that down this year that SC is really fourth best? I guess the rest of the season will tell, or is it that the Birds just may be that much better than everyone thought and SC isn't that bad? Time will tell.

If Scott County is the 4th best team in 6A then there is a gross drop off from the top 3 to the rest of the class. After watching them play at HHS, I wouldn't have them ranked. Is 6A really that down this year that SC is really fourth best? I guess the rest of the season will tell, or is it that the Birds just may be that much better than everyone thought and SC isn't that bad? Time will tell.

Week 10 SK will show Scott County what it is all about!