I'd have Russell County before Collins and Johnson Central. Russell County and Knox Central somewhere between 6-8 work for me regardless of who is 6, 7 or 8. I think that is the right place for them.

I agree about Russell County. I listened to some of their game with Whitley and they seem to have all the ingredients.

I think LexCath beats Male.

Boyle County has their hands full.

Agree. Both teams need wins in these games. If Boyle stays real close with JH that will be good showing win or lose. LexCath needs to go to Louisville and a win. Male was down somewhat last year and LexCath got the win in a very good game. But to show its ready or getting ready for a rematch against Highlands it needs a win against Male.

And I don't want to count out Russell County, Knox Central, Ashland or Lone Oak either. While they may not be in the Big 4, they aren't far away by any means. I think 4A is pretty tough this year.

Even if it is down.

I think the Big 4 is closer to the Big 3 this year. Boyle is clearly down, Highlands is still the best team, by far, but, I think they're worse than they were last year. The verdicts still out, imo, on Cov Catholic. In saying that, I mean it's yet to be seen if they're as good as last year. Lex Cath is better than last year, I agree. Russell is pretty good, but, they were last year, as well. ACS, FSimpson, Rockcastle, JCentral are all down compared to last year. Lone Oak and Knox Central are maybe a little stronger, but, it's close.