Covington Catholic 42 Boone County 8 (Frosh)

Theoldguy

On Moss, he plays for the Boone varsity and I think he will play Friday night.

If Ryle is protesting (and I don't know that they are) they are a big bunch of crybabies. Again, I don't know that they are protesting.

The way I understand it because Moss' older sister went to Boone the family figured Thad would be able to go to Boone (just because) and the family failed to complete the proper paperwork for a waiver to go to Boone instead of Ryle until the last minute.

Not sure what the proper paperwork would be in this case, but maybe a schedule of classes at the intended school of attendance would be a clue. So do you not schedule classes at Boone Co High School or Ryle High School until the last minute. I understand if the student is coming from an out of district middle school, but not when you are at a district feeder.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's AJ Collins sob story? He should be going to Boone. What was Ashley Cheeseman's sob story? She should have gone to WV? There are many many more students that people don't talk about. I could care less as long as the BOE approved their out of district transfer.

All I know is the Moss kids are survivers of tough circumstances. They need to be where they can get support in school, sports, surrounding families etc. etc. and not being judged constantly. (The game when Ryle administration allowed students to heckle Sydney above and beyond normal cheering is the day Thad knew he could never attend Ryle HS.) There's a lot of personal issues that the kids don't want publicized and the BOE should never share. The BOE did what was in the best interest of the children for them to succeed in life and I applaud them. And it's especially no one's business on Bluegrass Preps to know these kids personal affairs. It has "NOTHING" to do with sports.

What's AJ Collins sob story? He should be going to Boone. What was Ashley Cheeseman's sob story? She should have gone to WV? There are many many more students that people don't talk about. I could care less as long as the BOE approved their out of district transfer.

All I know is the Moss kids are survivers of tough circumstances. They need to be where they can get support in school, sports, surrounding families etc. etc. and not being judged constantly. (The game when Ryle administration allowed students to heckle Sydney above and beyond normal cheering is the day Thad knew he could never attend Ryle HS.) There's a lot of personal issues that the kids don't want publicized and the BOE should never share. The BOE did what was in the best interest of the children for them to succeed in life and I applaud them. And it's especially no one's business on Bluegrass Preps to know these kids personal affairs. It has "NOTHING" to do with sports.

Freshman year, maybe but they did move.