Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton/Newport Jan 12th

Featured Replies

I don't know much about Newport, will this be a good game or will PC roll??

This game will be ugly. PC by 20+

  • Author

where does Newport rank in the 9th. region?

where does Newport rank in the 9th. region?

Some rank them as high as 8 or 9, some as low as 16 or so. They have good talent and very little teamwork. PC should be bigger, smarter, and winning really big in this one.

10th region Wildcats vs. 9th region Wildcats

 

Newport is usually very athletic. I do know that they have two quality seniors in James "shakes" Thomas and James Glenn. Thomas is their best post threat, while Glenn is the PG.

 

However Pendleton Co. is playing some solid ball right now. I'm gonna take PC by 23.

How good would Newport be if they still had "Herky" White? White started a few games and played a lot of minutes as an 8th grader at NHS. Before his freshman year, he moved to Cincinnati to attend Winton Woods High School. He then transferred again and is now a senior at Taft High School. I think that White is a major prospect now in the state of Ohio.

Yes, I have heard he is getting some major D-1 looks..... Heath White that is. He can ball with the best of em....Newport always has good athletes but as we all know, Basketball is a team game....nuff said.

This summer Heath played with the D-1 Greyhounds with O.J. Mayo.

PC will win this game by 20 fairly easily I'd say.

Here we go, It looks like Newport is on a roll. They are not going to drive all the way down to Pendleton County without giving a good effort. The Head Director is calling for the upset!!! N-59 PC-56

Here we go, It looks like Newport is on a roll. They are not going to drive all the way down to Pendleton County without giving a good effort. The Head Director is calling for the upset!!! N-59 PC-56

You shocked me with NCC, but PC is top 5 in the state. I hope you're right, I love unlikely upsets, but not on this night....PC 71 Newport-53

  • Author
Here we go, It looks like Newport is on a roll. They are not going to drive all the way down to Pendleton County without giving a good effort. The Head Director is calling for the upset!!! N-59 PC-56

unless Newport plays some major defense, which I can't say, no way this game stays in the 50's. If newport trys to run with PC, I see the 70's.

PC really has a great team and Coach, But the way things are going throughout the State look for the upset!! Newport has some great athletes, and shooters, and if they get HOT watchout!!! (Look for the Wildcats to win, HA, HA, just kidding.)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.