Lincoln County/Danville at the Bob Allen Pigskin Classic Predictions

BlueXpress

I'm thinking 35-7 Danville also. Lincoln is getting better though. Danville is better than Casey County.
Way better, I think Danville's speed will be the main factor in this game. I look for Danville to come back with a good performance and win by as much as they want to. Lincoln does not have the talent and passing ability SK had last week, this will let the Ads focus more on stopping the run and shut Lincoln's offense down.:cool::walk::thumb::sssh:

I'm thinking 35-7 Danville also. Lincoln is getting better though. Danville is better than Casey County.

Hard to tell from their game last week. Lincoln lost quite a bit of talent/experience and Casey only has 4 players with varsity experience this season.

Way better, I think Danville's speed will be the main factor in this game. I look for Danville to come back with a good performance and win by as much as they want to. Lincoln does not have the talent and passing ability SK had last week, this will let the Ads focus more on stopping the run and shut Lincoln's offense down.:cool::walk::thumb::sssh:

Could be 14-7 or 63-0. Hard to assess the Ads on last week's performance.

Could be 14-7 or 63-0. Hard to assess the Ads on last week's performance.
I saw most of Lincoln's game and all of Danville's game last week. I will be surprised if its not a blow out. I heard coach Harp on the radio and he said Alcorn got no reps in practice last week before playing SK because of an injury he sufferred during a scrimmage. I think a week of practice and the fact that JK Howard will get snaps at center all week will really improve the Ads offensive Execution. JK was playing center due to the starting center injuring his knee early in the game against SK. From what I saw Lincoln is slow, and if Danville gets quicker execution and blocking there will be a lot of big gains.:D

I can't imagine Lincoln is quick enough to play with Danville. I look for the Ads to play better this week. But if Danville turns it over several times that will only allow Lincoln County to stick around, which could lead to trouble.

I saw most of Lincoln's game and all of Danville's game last week. I will be surprised if its not a blow out. I heard coach Harp on the radio and he said Alcorn got no reps in practice last week before playing SK because of an injury he sufferred during a scrimmage. I think a week of practice and the fact that JK Howard will get snaps at center all week will really improve the Ads offensive Execution. JK was playing center due to the starting center injuring his knee early in the game against SK. From what I saw Lincoln is slow, and if Danville gets quicker execution and blocking there will be a lot of big gains.:D

I was there also. Haven't missed a down in the past three seasons. I do expect a tremendous bounceback from last week. But in recent times with the Ads, you never quite know which team will show up.