Linkin Park and Incubus tonight at Riverbend

Qryche11

I have seen Incubus at almost every venue in the midwest. In my younger days my friends and I LOVED them. I still do but getting older married and have 2 kids so I dont follow like I used to. Amazing live band!!! The older Incubus is more fan friendly better songs. The newer stuff is more musically talented. Such a great band!!

Awesome show ! Both bands brought great energy and sounded great.

Im curious to hear about Incubus' set. First time I saw them was around 07' and I really enjoyed that show quite a bit, played a lot of older stuff. Last go around was about this time last year and they played a lot of new album stuff (which I would have rather replaced with old stuff). Both shows were good, but I enjoy old Incubus better than new, especially live. I like how they have grown and evolved as a band overtime, but the older stuff is dear to my heart. After touring to support the new album last year I'm anxious to see what kind of sets they are playing this go around.

I honestly didn't believe Incubus put on a show. Linkin Park did but Incubus was so so. They didn't even play Dig which is one of their most popular songs.

One of their more recent popular songs anyway. Incubus has way better songs than that they put out almost 10 years before it. They also have 4-5 albums before the time the Light Grenades album came out, and another one after that. In otherwords, they have a lot of songs to choose from.

Incubus didnt play Wish you Were Here either which was strange but they sounded very good. Lead singer has a great voice.

LP vocalists were in sync and sounded awesome too. They didnt play Crawling....which was kind of a bummer.

One of their more recent popular songs anyway. Incubus has way better songs than that they put out almost 10 years before it. They also have 4-5 albums before the time the Light Grenades album came out, and another one after that. In otherwords, they have a lot of songs to choose from.

I agree and was a much bigger fan of their older music.