Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Has the Betsy Layne job been filled yet?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was in a position to do so, I would apply for this job. I do not understand why these programs cannot crawl out of embarrasment. A man who can inspire and work hard should be able to turn any program into a respectable program. All of these schools have roughly the same amount of boys walking the halls!

Step up to the plate! It is easy to sit back and say you can do something.

Its a little harder when you get in there and get to work.

 

NO high school coaching job is easy. It takes much more than talk.

Is there any talking about this job?

 

When can a school hire for a coach?

I month after they posted the job. I think a month has past since they posted the job.

The grass in Prestonsburg and Pikeville is looking greener by the day...

 

I'm sorry to sound so flippant...but, the problems with football in Betsy Layne continue without end.

has anyone heard anything

This job will not be filled until July, and then they will trick and lie some young coach into taking it, then let him go at the end of the year.

This job will not be filled until July, and then they will trick and lie some young coach into taking it, then let him go at the end of the year.

 

Well that sounds alot like what a Pike County School did last year....Granted cirumstances were a little different BUT??? :D

Well that sounds alot like what a Pike County School did last year....Granted cirumstances were a little different BUT??? :D

 

Betsy Layne is only rock throwing distance from the Pike Co. line, so there habits must be rubbing off on them. :creepy:

Betsy Layne is only rock throwing distance from the Pike Co. line, so there habits must be rubbing off on them. :creepy:

 

LOL...

 

Betsy Layne has "played around" with football longer than Shelby Valley, Pike Central, and East Ridge have even existed...

 

So, the "rubbing off" is going the other way...

 

:sssh: :creepy:

I heard they will be look at applications soon.

I'm sure they will look at them soon, but I will guarantee they don't hire anyone until July. They would hire later if they could.

Why can't they hire now, if they formally fired the last coach?

Why can't they hire now, if they formally fired the last coach?

They could hire now if they wanted to, but they don't care. Isn't that obvious?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.