Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madisonville/#1(1A)Mayfield

Who wins? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Madisonville
      5%
    • Mayfield
      94%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It is at Mayfield I believe, and Madisonville lost on the road last week at Christian County. But, Madisonville will sneak up on someone this season. They have a very experienced line with good size, and they have speed on speed. I think Mayfield still wins, but closer than expected.

When was the last time Mayfield lost 3 in a row? They lost in the 2011 title game, the season opener ... they are not going to lose this game.

When was the last time Mayfield lost 3 in a row? They lost in the 2011 title game, the season opener ... they are not going to lose this game.

2007[TABLE=class: team_score_table]

[TR=class: schedule-even]

[TD]Oct 12, 07[/TD]

[TD]Calloway County[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]home[/TD]

[TD]7[/TD]

[TD]- 40[/TD]

[TD](L)[/TD]

[TD=class: team_score_comments][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: schedule-odd]

[TD=width: 10%]Oct 19, 07[/TD]

[TD]Fulton City[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]home[/TD]

[TD]19[/TD]

[TD]- 36[/TD]

[TD](L)[/TD]

[TD=class: team_score_comments][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: schedule-even]

[TD=width: 10%]Oct 26, 07[/TD]

[TD]Marshall County[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]away[/TD]

[TD]7[/TD]

[TD]- 30[/TD]

[TD](L)[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

2007[TABLE=class: team_score_table]

[TR=class: schedule-even]

[TD]Oct 12, 07[/TD]

[TD]Calloway County[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]home[/TD]

[TD]7[/TD]

 

[TD]- 40[/TD]

[TD](L)[/TD]

[TD=class: team_score_comments][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: schedule-odd]

[TD=width: 10%]Oct 19, 07[/TD]

[TD]Fulton City[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]home[/TD]

[TD]19[/TD]

[TD]- 36[/TD]

[TD](L)[/TD]

[TD=class: team_score_comments][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: schedule-even]

[TD=width: 10%]Oct 26, 07[/TD]

[TD]Marshall County[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]away[/TD]

[TD]7[/TD]

[TD]- 30[/TD]

[TD](L)[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

 

bad bad memories

I dont see Mayfield losing this game but I take nothing for granted with this team. We are very average without Jackson.

I dont see Mayfield losing this game but I take nothing for granted with this team. We are very average without Jackson.

 

I actually see alot of promise and potential. I think we will be just fine. They didn't do all that bad under the circumstances I didn't think. Maybe not Bw good but we will be okay in the end

Quick fact, Mayfield's War Stadium opened 63 years ago on September 16, 1949 and the inaugural opponet was none other than Madisonville. Mayfield won that night 14-13.

 

No idea gold but I'm sure someone will. I will be at the game

bad bad memories

Sorry. Just answering the question posed.

I dont see Mayfield losing this game but I take nothing for granted with this team. We are very average without Jackson.

 

So is something wrong with Jackson? Or are you making a statement about the team less Jackson?

Quick fact, Mayfield's War Stadium opened 63 years ago on September 16, 1949 and the inaugural opponet was none other than Madisonville. Mayfield won that night 14-13.

 

No idea gold but I'm sure someone will. I will be at the game

 

If not look forward to your recap of the game.

So is something wrong with Jackson? Or are you making a statement about the team less Jackson?

 

He had cramps the last game and played sparingly in the 2nd half, we didn't look like the same team

 

In the state championship against Hazard, he had a torn meniscus, we were not the same team.

 

I guess to answer your question Spartan, Mayfield will go as far as Jackson takes them... in my opinion.

Madisonville North Hopkins ain't very good.

 

They will be a serious challenge in my opinion

Mayfield 35-14.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.