#8(5A)Southwestern/#4(2A)Somerset Ray Correll Bowl Predictions

Who wins in the Ray Correll Bowl?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins in the Ray Correll Bowl?

Any news on how Tyson has looked so far? I'm anxious to hear how he does this week.

Tyson has played well in Scrimmage and at East Jessamine. The kid has a nose for the ball. Usually he is in on tackle or around it, when it happens. Good addition to Somerset Football. He will get better as the year goes on. The Wt. training, practice drills, Coaching, and techinique are starting to pay off, you can almost see him improve daily.

Tyson has played well in Scrimmage and at East Jessamine. The kid has a nose for the ball. Usually he is in on tackle or around it, when it happens. Good addition to Somerset Football. He will get better as the year goes on. The Wt. training, practice drills, Coaching, and techinique are starting to pay off, you can almost see him improve daily.
That's what I like to hear. I didn't get a chance to see him the past 2 weeks, but I will be there Friday! He will continue to improve this already good SHS team as the season progresses.

Not sure how on earth SW is #8 in 5A. Lost a ton to graduation and best returning players didn't even return. Gonna be a long season for the Warriors. SHS calls off the dogs in the 4th and cruise to a 43-6 win.

Southwestern did lose a lot to graduation and some chose not to play but they are a 5A School and a cross-town rival. I also agree this could be a long season for the Warriors. Just hope Somerset's Off. get's untracked.

I keep seeing this 5A vs 2A stuff and it is getting old. It's not how many you have in your school it's how many you put in uniform. How many does each team dress? Somerset will put more kids in uniform this Friday than Southwestern. So, the classification of each team has absolutely zero to do with this game on the field.

I keep seeing this 5A vs 2A stuff and it is getting old. It's not how many you have in your school it's how many you put in uniform. How many does each team dress? Somerset will put more kids in uniform this Friday than Southwestern. So, the classification of each team has absolutely zero to do with this game on the field.

Then why do we have classes for football at all? Why not set a roster limit like the NCAA does for conference games. Do you think that would put everyone on even terms with Trinity?

And the 5A vs 2A in the title was added by a moderator, it wasn't originally in there. They went back and listed the rank and class of all ranked teams in the prediction threads.

The ranking and class are just there for the fans that wish to follow the Top 10 in each class, or those that like to follow a particular class in football. All Top 10 teams in each class will be recognized in the threat titles for those reasons.