Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will win the 10th?

Who will win the 10th region this year? 75 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win the 10th region this year?

    • Mason County
      22%
    • Pendleton County
      70%
    • Bishop Brossart
      6%
    • Montgomery County
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do u think will win the 10th region this year?

The 10th region has always went through Mason Co.,

but don't forget about Scott the new team in the 10th, and GRC.

I think that PC is still the favorite, but then you have teams such as Mason, Brossart, Scott, GRC, and even Campbell that could pull it off..

As much as I wanted to vote for my Royals I had to give the nod to vote for PC. Until someone in the 10th beats them they have to be the favorite.

I believe Campbell County could be a sleeper. If they have a few good nights they have what it takes to win the tenth.

Pendleton has to be the favorite until someone in the 10th shows they can beat them--They keep taking everyone's best shots and coming away victorious!! I do however, think they're beatable and Mason, Campbell, Brossart, Scott, or Clark could do it!!

The 10th does run through Mason, but so did the MCIT. I think you have to go with PC until they are beaten, but without a doubt one of the toughest regions.

Campbell is playing better ball every day, there be fine come playoff time.

Bourbon County is fast on the rise look for them to upset Clark tuesday

I expect to see PC at Rupp in March and if I wouldn't want to have to play them down there, they will be a tough first round out for almost anyone.

Campbell is playing better ball every day, there be fine come playoff time.

The problem with the survey is that not all the right teams are in the selection. We would like a 10th Region bracket that has Pendleton and Mason as winners meeting in the semi, with Campbell and Montgomery on the other side. This puts Clark and Brossart playing Mason and Pendleton first round. I could sleep real well that night after the draw, but regardless of the draw. The camels and Coach Reitz will be around in the post season play.

I will agree PC is the best right now, but the are not the team of last season. A lot can change in two months.

The problem with the survey is that not all the right teams are in the selection. We would like a 10th Region bracket that has Pendleton and Mason as winners meeting in the semi, with Campbell and Montgomery on the other side. This puts Clark and Brossart playing Mason and Pendleton first round. I could sleep real well that night after the draw, but regardless of the draw. The camels and Coach Reitz will be around in the post season play.

I will agree PC is the best right now, but the are not the team of last season. A lot can change in two months.

I agree that they are not the team from last year, they will get better along with everyone else. They lack the put away power from last season, when they had you down last year, generally, they didn't let you back in the game.

I think there needs to be other teams added to the poll instead of Montgomery Co.

I think there needs to be other teams added to the poll instead of Montgomery Co.

 

agreed. Scott will make a run. It is a shame that not all Brossar Scott or Campell will make it. I think Brossart and Scott will make it out alive.

Pendleton is my pick going in, but this year, as almost always, the field is wide open. I could see any of 5 teams (Pendleton, Mason, Brossart, GRC, Covington Scott) take home the trophy......

 

There is always a team that makes a deep run, Campbell, Montgomery, Harrison, and Bourbon are other teams to keep a watch on, as they could win a game in the regional tournament.....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.