KY Aces

SSC

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guaranteed they won't be showing up at HHS!!

Still waiting for your advice ABC....

I just gave it to you!!!! We have a serious need for a great pitcher and some one to replace a so so player in Brooke and the other person on the free agent block is much better then she is, even with sitting out a season.

School wise HHS is only ranked 2nd in the state. We have some nice places to live. I would have to get permission to use a rental place for softball they are usually reserved for anther sport.

I am sure you read the paper last week and saw we are no longer taking tuition students so you will have to move to the fort.

Neil

There is definately enough talent spread across NKY to do that.

So it sounds like we have 3 infielders and a very good pitcher, all 3 infielder's could catch if need be. Wow the team is shaping up nicely. At this rate we could even have HC's coach as the coach. Never mind he would want his grand daughter to catch.

Who else is in? Lawnboy your up, get off that hill!!

So it sounds like we have 3 infielders and a very good pitcher, all 3 infielder's could catch if need be. Wow the team is shaping up nicely. At this rate we could even have HC's coach as the coach. Never mind he would want his grand daughter to catch.

Who else is in? Lawnboy your up, get off that hill!!QUOTE]

Well I do work in Boone Co. and they take Boone Co school tax out of my check so I guess I can.........Plus my kid is playing for the Boone coaches and half their team this summer. Damn this is starting to look good. :lol:

Who else is in? Lawnboy your up, get off that hill!!

The pitcher catches too if you should ever need her too! Looking like it's outfield we need on this super team..