KY Aces

SSC

So I take it this Steinle girl is not all that happy at Ryle either.

Not at all. Don't think she even played at all for Ryle in high school this year. Didn't see her in the district or regional tournaments. Who is she playing summer ball with? Anyone know?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right so where are should everyone go. I say Dixie or Boone. Sounds like we have Steinle, Smith and Moran. Any one else want in? Can seniors transfer in the middle of the year. Moran no way would leave before the soccer season is over. I guess I need to start looking for apts!!!!

My vote is Boone!! Already have BCHS t-shirt...

Not at all. Don't think she even played at all for Ryle in high school this year. Didn't see her in the district or regional tournaments. Who is she playing summer ball with? Anyone know?

Steinle did not play for Ryle this year. Parents saw the writing on the wall I guess.:puke:

All right so where are should everyone go. I say Dixie or Boone. Sounds like we have Steinle, Smith and Moran. Any one else want in? Can seniors transfer in the middle of the year. Moran no way would leave before the soccer season is over. I guess I need to start looking for apts!!!![/QUOTE]

There are a few football coach you should talk to about this, they are experts in this line of work. :lol:

All right so where are should everyone go. I say Dixie or Boone. Sounds like we have Steinle, Smith and Moran. Any one else want in? Can seniors transfer in the middle of the year. Moran no way would leave before the soccer season is over. I guess I need to start looking for apts!!!![/QUOTE]

There are a few football coach you should talk to about this, they are experts in this line of work. :lol:

Thanks Lawnboy I didn't even think of that!

Steinle did not play for Ryle this year. Parents saw the writing on the wall I guess.:puke:

That statement right there says it all!!!! The parents... I wish parents would let kids be kids.

So like I said earlier is right and you don't have to be close to the program to know who going on out there just keep reading all the crying on here about a PROGRAM that does nothing but win!!!

My vote is Boone!! Already have BCHS t-shirt...

Good luck there!! They have already set the move up for you with the Moos law years ago when they didnt like Patti either.

Good luck there!! They have already set the move up for you with the Moos law years ago when they didnt like Patti either.

"the Moos law" :ohbrother: Does that have anything to do with hunting. I don't think there are any Moose around here. :lol:

That statement right there says it all!!!! The parents... I wish parents would let kids be kids.

So like I said earlier is right and you don't have to be close to the program to know who going on out there just keep reading all the crying on here about a PROGRAM that does nothing but win!!!

I think parents should do whats best for their kids. Yes Ryle wins but at what cost, this isn't one or two people being unhappy it is several that we are aware.

I am sure some people love Steve and Patti and some don't, jsut bc you or other people do doesn't mean the people that don''t are wrong. I like hearing both sids , makes me feel good!!

ABC....I wish some parents would be grammatically correct before they give others parenting advice in regards to what is right and wrong for their families!! When you are in the complete know as to why someone has feelings for Patti & Steve that they do, then offer your knowledge. But I know you aren't, so let me just say that the parents you are speaking about encourage you to give them a call to discuss it. I am sure you still have their phone number.

What is your advice to me? My kid told me she couldn't ever play for the Oliverios again....what should I do?

ABC....I wish some parents would be grammatically correct before they give others parenting advice in regards to what is right and wrong for their families!! When you are in the complete know as to why someone has feelings for Patti & Steve that they do, then offer your knowledge. But I know you aren't, so let me just say that the parents you are speaking about encourage you to give them a call to discuss it. I am sure you still have their phone number.

What is your advice to me? My kid told me she couldn't ever play for the Oliverios again....what should I do?

There is a school up on the "hill" that would love her services. :D

I am sure the new coach at HHS would love to have those two or three players and parents. Brooke is just mad now that she has grad and will not have the opportunity to play with the free agents at HHS when they show up. If the hill can find them somewhere to live so can the birds and there would not be any tuition here if you move into the city like there would be up on the hill. They need a solid pitcher and a solid middle infielder.

I am sure the new coach at HHS would love to have those two or three players and parents. Brooke is just mad now that she has grad and will not have the opportunity to play with the free agents at HHS when they show up. If the hill can find them somewhere to live so can the birds and there would not be any tuition here if you move into the city like there would be up on the hill. They need a solid pitcher and a solid middle infielder.

:laugh: I don't think this thread will ever get old.:lol:

Guaranteed they won't be showing up at HHS!!

Still waiting for your advice ABC....