Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All NKY Team Named

Featured Replies

Congrats to Jeremy Baioni as Coach of the Year. The future is bright @ HHS.

Congrats to Jeremy Baioni as Coach of the Year. The future is bright @ HHS.

 

Agreed. Only 1 player from the back to back region champs? Hmmm I have to ask what stats etc were used. Example: Hightchew absent from list...saw every player on the list play except the Brossart guys. IMO hightchew is better than a couple of the selections.

Agreed. Only 1 player from the back to back region champs? Hmmm I have to ask what stats etc were used. Example: Hightchew absent from list...saw every player on the list play except the Brossart guys. IMO hightchew is better than a couple of the selections.

 

I think it's a rather good job done by Rick!

 

So you made the statement Sandbagger, so who is Hightchew better than?

Player of the Year: Ben Maile – CovCath ...Not even close to Maile.....

Pitcher of the Year: Mark Downs – Ryle ...Nor even clost to Downs

Coach of the Year: Jeremy Baioni – Highlands

All-NKy Team

Jake Lankheit – CovCath... Dream on

Blake Tiberi – Holy Cross...Not on even Tiberi worst day

Doug Teegarden – Boone County...Not even on Hightchew best day

Kevin Peddicord – St. Henry Maybe

Zach Fardo – Brossart...I will take Fardo

Tanner Norton – Brossart...Please... Norton is a stud....

Tyler York – Lloyd..Maybe

Cameron Fogle – Conner...I will take Fogel over him

Josh Cain – NewCath Maybe

Blake Maines – Conner I would agree Hightchew is better

I didn't say he did a bad job I just asked what criterion was used...Also, you answered the question. Check out your own reply. Again, I did not see Brossart play so I have to trust you there. Hightchew has speed, glove, hits, and is a big part of the team that won it all twice.

I didn't say he did a bad job I just asked what criterion was used...Also, you answered the question. Check out your own reply. Again, I did not see Brossart play so I have to trust you there. Hightchew has speed, glove, hits, and is a big part of the team that won it all twice.

 

But those were my opinions, what yours?

My opinion is you have not got a clue Brady can play with any one of those guys i agree he didn't have a great senior year,but he has played hurt all year a very bad ankle and a very bad wrist and Brady don't have to prove NOTHING to you or anyone else. Ok he didn't get voted for all nky team I can tell you Brady can careless he won his 2nd regional title to go along with a STATE title in football 2 regional runner-up in basketball, not to mention 2 all A classic titles. Not one of them boys can say they did that and I no for a fact Brady was not out for himself all He cared about was what we call championships, and none of them guys listed can say anything Brady has done all that. Its amazing that a school with less than 400 students can accomplish what newcath has in the 4 years that Brady has played there. My opinion is none of them guys can compare to Brady, he is a leader,a winner,and a champion on any surface!!!! NOW THAT OPINION!!!!

My opinion is you have not got a clue Brady can play with any one of those guys i agree he didn't have a great senior year,but he has played hurt all year a very bad ankle and a very bad wrist and Brady don't have to prove NOTHING to you or anyone else. Ok he didn't get voted for all nky team I can tell you Brady can careless he won his 2nd regional title to go along with a STATE title in football 2 regional runner-up in basketball, not to mention 2 all A classic titles. Not one of them boys can say they did that and I no for a fact Brady was not out for himself all He cared about was what we call championships, and none of them guys listed can say anything Brady has done all that. Its amazing that a school with less than 400 students can accomplish what newcath has in the 4 years that Brady has played there. My opinion is none of them guys can compare to Brady, he is a leader,a winner,and a champion on any surface!!!! NOW THAT OPINION!!!!

 

Point taken.

 

But, c'mon with the spelling and grammer.

OK Mr English whatever you guys say your always right!!!!

I will echo the sentiment that Jeremy Baioni is most deserving of NKy Coach of the Year. Fantastic job with the Birds this year!!!

 

Appreciate the recognition for the Brossart guys! Fardo is an incredible defensive player, with only one error this season while playing centerfield when not on the mound. Tanner Norton is, well as the Old Guy said, "A Stud." I try to enjoy every minute that I get to watch him play. Produced the clutch double against Ben Britt that tied up the Louisville St. X game in the state quarterfinals. I felt our 3-4-5 hitters, Fardo, Bezold, and Norton was as formidable as any in the state.

 

Staying out of the Hightchew argument, I will say that Brady is the first person who comes to mind when I think of NCC sports. He can beat you in so many ways. Extremely versatile, and excels in all three sports, which may have taken their toll on his this spring. Regardless of whether he is on an All-Star team or not, he has certainly earned all of our respect for the past four years.

Good post Chewy. Individual honors are always 2nd fiddle to team championships IMO.

 

Congrats to the kids recognized though, all are good baseball players.

My opinion is you have not got a clue Brady can play with any one of those guys i agree he didn't have a great senior year,but he has played hurt all year a very bad ankle and a very bad wrist and Brady don't have to prove NOTHING to you or anyone else. Ok he didn't get voted for all nky team I can tell you Brady can careless he won his 2nd regional title to go along with a STATE title in football 2 regional runner-up in basketball, not to mention 2 all A classic titles. Not one of them boys can say they did that and I no for a fact Brady was not out for himself all He cared about was what we call championships, and none of them guys listed can say anything Brady has done all that. Its amazing that a school with less than 400 students can accomplish what newcath has in the 4 years that Brady has played there. My opinion is none of them guys can compare to Brady, he is a leader,a winner,and a champion on any surface!!!! NOW THAT OPINION!!!!

 

But that is the point! We are talking about BASEBALL and THIS SEASON, we are not talking about basketball nor football and we are talking about an INDIVIDUAL honor and not A TEAM HONOR.

 

If you remember I started a thread on Brady Hightchew and what he accomplished in his four years at NCC but he didn't as you stated, have a great individual season this year in Baseball or was as good this season as some other players on the list! So where as indeed Brady is a very good baseball player there are those who this season had a better year than he did and they deserved the honor!

OK Mr English whatever you guys say your always right!!!!

 

This is one of my favorite posts ever on BGP.

OK Mr English whatever you guys say your always right!!!!

 

That would actually be okay, and you're among other issues, but I digress.

 

I noted your point was taken. So, I'm not sure why you say I'm always right. I was agreeing with you on your point.

 

As far as the rest, if you took offense that's on you. Improve the text of your posts, or get used to people thinking they were written by a third grader.

This is one of my favorite posts ever on BGP.

 

Fan of mine, I take it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.