Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All NKY Team Named

Featured Replies

Agreed. Only 1 player from the back to back region champs? Hmmm I have to ask what stats etc were used. Example: Hightchew absent from list...saw every player on the list play except the Brossart guys. IMO hightchew is better than a couple of the selections.

 

I would agree. All are deserving but Highchew should be on this list. JMO. Was thinking Arnzen from CovCath should have made this list as well, but I guess you can't have too many from CovCath on this list. Congrats to all those who made the list and all the seniors on a very nice season.

That would actually be okay, and you're among other issues, but I digress.

 

I noted your point was taken. So, I'm not sure why you say I'm always right. I was agreeing with you on your point.

 

As far as the rest, if you took offense that's on you. Improve the text of your posts, or get used to people thinking they were written by a third grader.

 

I agree with the context of Chewy's post as well as the synopsis and crtique by Sandman. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I concur with VOR. It had to be one of my all time favorite "post and reply".

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.