Comeback Ends For Vladimir Guerrero

After looking again it wouldn't surprise me if he is 1st Ballot...9 AS Games, 1 MVP, 8 Silver Sluggers, .318 Career AVG, 449 HR's and 2590 Hits and hopefully still more to come...Vlad has been a flat out stud...He also played his first 8 years on the rough Astro Turf in Montreal, which I'm sure as an OF with all 5 tools took its toll on him...

t was always a thrill to watch Vlad play. I believe he never watched tape but would play video games to learn about the opposing pitcher. His arm was a howlitzer, and he was always a good bet to take one off his shoes for a homer. Hard to believe it's been 16 seasons since he started his career.

t was always a thrill to watch Vlad play. I believe he never watched tape but would play video games to learn about the opposing pitcher. His arm was a howlitzer, and he was always a good bet to take one off his shoes for a homer. Hard to believe it's been 16 seasons since he started his career.

I know in my time I don't think there was a MLB player better than Vlad at hitting the low ball for power.