Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort 2012

Featured Replies

What does Frankfort need to do to improve in 2012? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

1. Find some depth in the offensive line.

 

2. Find a running back. - First time in 10 years they haven't returned a Running back with varsity experience.

 

3. With 2 QB's returning find a starter.

 

4. Find away to get Aaron Jackson and Jalen Washington the football in space.

Non District Schedule

 

Newport - Home

Rockcastle Co. - Away

Green Co. - Away

Franklin Co. - Away

Western Hills - Home

Lexington Christian - Home

Danville - Home

 

District

Eminence - Home

Bracken Co. - Away

Paris - Away

Non District Schedule

 

Newport - Home

Rockcastle Co. - Away

Green Co. - Away

Franklin Co. - Away

Western Hills - Home

Lexington Christian - Home

Danville - Home

 

District

Eminence - Home

Bracken Co. - Away

Paris - Away

 

I really like the way Frankfort schedules. Obviously their district is weak, but Coach Foley does a good job getting a mix of non-district teams from different classes to help his team prepare for the postseason.

Nice schedule. Non district schedule should be challenging.

How many SRs will Frankfort have?

I really like the way Frankfort schedules. Obviously their district is weak, but Coach Foley does a good job getting a mix of non-district teams from different classes to help his team prepare for the postseason.

 

Only way to get better is to play better teams.

Frankfort's Aaron Jackson Wr/Db has been offered by Liberty Univerity and Navy.

How many SRs will Frankfort have?

 

5 seniors.

 

Have enough talent in the Junior and sophmore classes to make a serious run for next couple of years.

Is Jackson the big WR? I remember one big WR for Frankfort last year that was top shelf, perhaps even D1 quality if he has the speed.

5 seniors.

 

Have enough talent in the Junior and sophmore classes to make a serious run for next couple of years.

 

Can they beat Beechwood? Mayfield? Frankfort is annually one of the top 5 in Class A, but they can't get over that Beechwood hump. I'd like to see them finally get that win.

Is Jackson the big WR? I remember one big WR for Frankfort last year that was top shelf, perhaps even D1 quality if he has the speed.

 

Yes.

Can they beat Beechwood? Mayfield? Frankfort is annually one of the top 5 in Class A, but they can't get over that Beechwood hump. I'd like to see them finally get that win.

 

The key is developing some depth. The hump for Frankfort seems to be the 3rd quarter against Beechwood. A lot of that has to do with Beechwoods ability to wear you down and play their style.

 

I like to think Frankfort is closing the gap. I know the score doesnt look that way.

The key is developing some depth. The hump for Frankfort seems to be the 3rd quarter against Beechwood. A lot of that has to do with Beechwoods ability to wear you down and play their style.

 

I like to think Frankfort is closing the gap. I know the score doesnt look that way.

 

I disagree. The score is what it is because faster, stronger and better coached teams tend to win by 30 or more.

Did Caleb Leach sign with anyone? I thought he was very good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.