Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tebow practicing on the punt team

Featured Replies

So, if he was asked and declined, what kind of ridicule would he get then?

 

I wouldn't bash him for that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wait....yeah I would. :lol:

I think the bigger question is why in the world did his coaching staff even ask him? That's the issue if there is one.

 

He knew this coming in though right?

He knew this coming in though right?

 

That he'd be on the punt team? Gotta think that was never hashed out over some unleavened bread at breakfast with management.

That he'd be on the punt team? Gotta think that was never hashed out over some unleavened bread at breakfast with management.

 

I swear I think it was mentioned. It may have been after he signed but I know I have heard of Tebow to the punt team longer than a month ago.

My first thought wast the coaches are idiots because of the risk of getting him hurt. The more I took the time to think about it I agree with what was said earlier. He would be a MAJOR run/pass threat for the fake and I'm sure he could rock a head if need be. I'd about bet my house at some point he starts over Sanchez.

  • Author
I think the bigger question is why in the world did his coaching staff even ask him? That's the issue if there is one.

 

I still question the legitimacy of it all. The Jets can be shrewd media puppeteers trying to garner some attention. These are just silly OTAs where the guys are going half speed with no equipment on. I will believe it when I see it.

 

I see the Jets attempting some variation of a dual QB system. With Sanchez getting the bulk of the snaps but Tebow coming in a few times a quarter for a power running package. Tebow's best attribute was that he does demand attention as a run/pass QB option which is why the Broncos lead the NFL in rushing last season. If they use him as much as I say they will on offense, they are not going to have him as a personal punt protector.

Interesting move and certainly will give defenses fits. I expect more off the wall moves from the Jets in figuring out how to use Tebow to get into the heads of defensive coordinators.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.