Gay man on Wheel of Fortune.

Why should I look in the mirror, Im not the one commenting to the press about things. Obama is the President and the Big cheese, so yeah everything should center around him or his administration.

He bashed a white cop for arresting a black professor for disorderly conduct, after the white cop was only doing his duty, and had to have a beer sit down to make himself look better.

Then goes out of his way to make sure the free world knows Trayvon might look like him, another black incident. Another teachable moment for us.

I hate racism and racist. BUT I WILL speak up when I think one group is trying to do just such a thing. I wont sit back and be part of the group who just lets everything slide by and is afraid to say anything to make someone mad and just be ran over.

Funny. You kind of sound like an angry black man in this post.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not true, but they are the only ones on this site of topics that are pushing agendas, if I am pushed, I push back. If a group is pushed, then I push for them, I dont care what race they are. Sorry I dont take it like the rest.

Will this help, I cant believe a bunch of christian white crackers helped vote down gay marriage in N.C. Only in the bible belt. And to think Pres. Obama picked them to win the NCAA for 2 straight yrs. No more picks for them on the bracket.

Still waiting to see you make the thread taking up for black people being pushed around.

And he won't pick UNC for the next two years be wise they will be garbage for the next two years. Just want to point that out before he picks UK next year and you blame his not picking UNC on the state's vote.

Hey PP, I have an actual question for you, based on movies and media in Calif. Do blacks and Hispanics get along or is it just in Calif where it is gang related over territory?

From what I have gathered from friends and acquaintances from California is that Blacks and Hispanics generally do not get along out there. I think things are better now than say 20 years ago. I recall visiting family in Texas when I was younger and there was no love lost between Blacks and Hispanics.

From what I have gathered from friends and acquaintances from California is that Blacks and Hispanics generally do not get along out there. I think things are better now than say 20 years ago. I recall visiting family in Texas when I was younger and there was no love lost between Blacks and Hispanics.

Is it like that in Ky and why do they not get along?

Hey PP, I have an actual question for you, based on movies and media in Calif. Do blacks and Hispanics get along or is it just in Calif where it is gang related over territory?

No, it's mostly because, for good or ill, they're low man on the totem pole, and poo runs downhill. No different from Irish, Germans and Italians having beefs in the late 1800s in NYC.

Not the color of their skin, nor their ethnicity, is the cause for bad behavior that seems endemic to a particular group. As always, poverty is the common denominator, just like it is when white trash folks act up in Kentucky's small towns. People are getting poorer. That's why society's going to Hell in a handbasket, not because queers can or can't marry, or because alcohol is legal in Richmond and not Somerset, and only quasi-legal in London.

And now, to quote a favorite white trash scholar: Wake Up, Amurrrrica!

No, it's mostly because, for good or ill, they're low man on the totem pole, and poo runs downhill. No different from Irish, Germans and Italians having beefs in the late 1800s in NYC.

Not the color of their skin, nor their ethnicity, is the cause for bad behavior that seems endemic to a particular group. As always, poverty is the common denominator, just like it is when white trash folks act up in Kentucky's small towns. People are getting poorer. That's why society's going to Hell in a handbasket, not because queers can or can't marry, or because alcohol is legal in Richmond and not Somerset, and only quasi-legal in London.

I just have to ask, is it ok to use the "q" word? I really hope so because when I was growing up we played "smear the queer" now days kids have to play "tackle the homosexual". It just doesn't have the same ring to it.

I just have to ask, is it ok to use the "q" word? I really hope so because when I was growing up we played "smear the queer" now days kids have to play "tackle the homosexual". It just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Now days the homosexual wants tackled, they dont run anymore.

Now days the homosexual wants tackled, they dont run anymore.

Zing...

It was no different back in the day. LRCW always wanted the ball. :idunno:

You guys got anything to offer in response to my post, other than to make middle-school jokes about the use of a particular five-letter word? Do you do that when visiting with the close relative you're likely to have in your family who always seemed a little "off," who the older women in your family would use phrases such as "bless his heart" about?

Wow, so you've taken to insinuating I'm gay? Way to keep it classy ...

Wow, you read way to deep into my humor. Do I think you are gay? No, but if you are good for you and I hope you are allowed to be married one day.