Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona 2012/2013

Featured Replies

Who will be the starting 5?

Anyone?

What about McCubbin?? Where is he headed??

What about McCubbin?? Where is he headed??

 

GC.

 

Why are kids leaving WV? What's going on? Or is it simply a case of "the grass is always greener".

GC.

 

Why are kids leaving WV? What's going on? Or is it simply a case of "the grass is always greener".

 

Must be academic reasons.

 

Must be academic reasons.

 

Thought that might be the reason. Thanks.

Thought that might be the reason. Thanks.

 

I was just kidding. I actually have no idea why they left.

Neither player has academic issues.

Sarge, are you staying put or are you still looking for a way to return to your alma mater?:sssh:

Is Moeves looking at other schools too? Hard he was considering converting to Catholicism?

Sarge, are you staying put or are you still looking for a way to return to your alma mater?:sssh:

I am staying put.:confused:At least I think I am.:eek:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.