Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 9 Bracken County 0

Featured Replies

Final from Park Hills

I don't follow FP as closely as I used to but this seems like a really good win for NDA. Best of the year?

Really nice win for ND. Congratulations.

And like I said all along, you can throw your top ten in the trash, we just keep proving the critics wrong every day!:banana:

And like I said all along, you can throw your top ten in the trash, we just keep proving the critics wrong every day!:banana:

 

I realize asking a parent is not always fair but where would you rank NDA?

Who pitched for Bracken & ND ?

Who pitched for Bracken & ND ?

 

Conley pitches for Bracken. I was not able to attend this game so I have no idea who pitched for NDA....somebody from NDA like Sham may be able to fill in the blank there.

Conley pitches for Bracken. I was not able to attend this game so I have no idea who pitched for NDA....somebody from NDA like Sham may be able to fill in the blank there.

 

Stewart pitched for NDA. Sounds like she pitched well.

Notre Dame is having a really nice run! Congrats on another solid win. Thy are definitely making believers out of all who thought they were still a year or two away.

Sorry went to bed. Stewart pitched a great game.

Even though it hurts me to say it nice win by the Pandas, seems they are starting to play well at the right time. How has Bracken been this year?

Sorry went to bed. Stewart pitched a great game.

 

I thought Schreiber (spelling?) pitched most of the time for ND, but was told she wasn't even there last night. What happened to her? Does she still play, Sham? I know she played earlier in the season b/c she pitched for them in the Uncle Pete tourney.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.