Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buckhorn 72 Owsley County 63

Featured Replies

Buckhorn wins one in Booneville. I think they're now 10-2 on the season.

Listened to it on the radio. I think the horn was up like 17 and the owls came back to cut it to I think 5 or 6. Another good win for the cats.

Sr. Guard Kevin Davidson from Buckhorn scored his 1,000th point in this game , also. I thought it was very classy of Coach Smith to allow a brief game stoppage to recognize this achievement.

Congrats to the kids at Buckhorn!!

Sr. Guard Kevin Davidson from Buckhorn scored his 1,000th point in this game , also. I thought it was very classy of Coach Smith to allow a brief game stoppage to recognize this achievement.

Congratulations to Kevin. He is a fine player.

Buckhorn has a stud on their hands in the "Gay" kid. He is tough, and is only a sophmore. I hear he lives in Owsley County. Boy he would sure help Owsley out especially when they get the Smith kid back. Owsley Co would instantly become "dangerous"! Buckhorn seems to be a pretty good team, and I like to see any small school do well.

Congrats to Buckhorn. Its been a while since they won at The Palace.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.