World Peace, eh?

Hilarious. I think people who try to hurt people in all walks of life are animals. That's my definition of an animal. Trust me, when I see a white person, say exiting Wal-Mart punch little nerdy kid for looking at his girlfriend, well I call that dude an animal as well. Race has nothing to do with it. It's animalistic behavior To try and hurt people for no reason other than the fact that you can. White, black, green or purple, in my eyes you're an animal. I've made the same remarks about pitchers purposely throwing at a batters head. Sorry but trying to imply I'm racist is a weak and poor attempt on your part to win this debate. But I'll cry to Stern and go back to my Cubs :lol:.

Win the debate? Yeah, you already lost thinking that way.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilarious. I think people who try to hurt people in all walks of life are animals. That's my definition of an animal. Trust me, when I see a white person, say exiting Wal-Mart punch little nerdy kid for looking at his girlfriend, well I call that dude an animal as well. Race has nothing to do with it. It's animalistic behavior To try and hurt people for no reason other than the fact that you can. White, black, green or purple, in my eyes you're an animal. I've made the same remarks about pitchers purposely throwing at a batters head. Sorry but trying to imply I'm racist is a weak and poor attempt on your part to win this debate. But I'll cry to Stern and go back to my Cubs :lol:.

And for the record I wasn't implying you were racist. If I thought you were racist I'd let you know. You were racially insensitive in your words but you said you say that about everybody who strikes you that way regardless of race so relax. It's obvious we aren't on the same page so there's no point trying to get each other there. You have your thoughts and I have mine. Have a good one.

I think the intent to injure is in every video I put up. How do you foul someone hard without intent to injure?

If you can't see the clear differences in all videos posted and the Artest video then I dont think this is ever going to go anywhere. The only ones remotely close are Love and Wade's and neither are as bad as what Artest did.

If you can't see the clear differences in all videos posted and the Artest video then I dont think this is ever going to go anywhere. The only ones remotely close are Love and Wade's and neither are as bad as what Artest did.

smh....of course we aren't going to get anywhere. You said show proof things like his happen all of the time. I showed you proof. Now that I showed proof that 'hard fouls' happen quite a bit it has to be assaults similar to Artest's. You have to go back to when Karl Malone elbowed Isaiah Thomas and gave him 40 stitches to find anything close to the elbow Artest threw and connected with. I thought you wanted proof that hard fouls happen all of the time. I didn't realize it had to specifically be an elbow to the head to appease your wants. My bad. I misunderstood.

smh....of course we aren't going to get anywhere. You said show proof things like his happen all of the time. I showed you proof. Now that I showed proof that 'hard fouls' happen quite a bit it has to be assaults similar to Artest's. You have to go back to when Karl Malone elbowed Isaiah Thomas and gave him 40 stitches to find anything close to the elbow Artest threw and connected with. I thought you wanted proof that hard fouls happen all of the time. I didn't realize it had to specifically be an elbow to the head to appease your wants. My bad. I misunderstood.

Shake your head all you want. Perhaps you were confused, but I wanted examples similar to what Artest did, not hard fouls. I'm not an idiot, I realize hard fouls happen in basketball.

I didn't ask for videos of people being elbowed in the head. I didn't ask for videos of things happening exactly like what happened between Artest/Harden. Most of the videos you showed me were nothing more than hard fouls, i.e. flagrant fouls. That's why the term "flagrant foul" exists.

Wade shoved a guy, big deal. No injury, and it doesn't appear he had any intent to injure him. It looked to me like he got shoved a little at first and retaliated. Also looked like some acting when the guy fell to the ground. Worth a technical foul? Yeah. Suspension? That's iffy. It was a dirty play, but still not as dirty as Artest.

The Kevin Love video on Scola is close. Love deserved to be ejected and suspended. Not sure what happened. Even with that said, Love didn't throw a violent elbow at someone's head. He did kick someone but he didn't bring his knee all the way up to his chest and smash down Scola's head (which IMO would be the equivalent of what Artest did). He just got mad and kicked the guy. Like I said, suspension worthy for sure.

Artest brushed up against Harden, and immediately raised his elbow and threw it as hard as he could towards Harden's head. I believe Harden suffered a concussion. Unlike Kevin Love, Artest has a history of assaulting people, which is why he deserves a harsher penalty than Love got for his first offense.

Shake your head all you want. Perhaps you were confused, but I wanted examples similar to what Artest did, not hard fouls. I'm not an idiot, I realize hard fouls happen in basketball.

I didn't ask for videos of people being elbowed in the head. I didn't ask for videos of things happening exactly like what happened between Artest/Harden. Most of the videos you showed me were nothing more than hard fouls, i.e. flagrant fouls. That's why the term "flagrant foul" exists.

Wade shoved a guy, big deal. No injury, and it doesn't appear he had any intent to injure him. It looked to me like he got shoved a little at first and retaliated. Also looked like some acting when the guy fell to the ground. Worth a technical foul? Yeah. Suspension? That's iffy. It was a dirty play, but still not as dirty as Artest.

The Kevin Love video on Scola is close. Love deserved to be ejected and suspended. Not sure what happened. Even with that said, Love didn't throw a violent elbow at someone's head. He did kick someone but he didn't bring his knee all the way up to his chest and smash down Scola's head (which IMO would be the equivalent of what Artest did). He just got mad and kicked the guy. Like I said, suspension worthy for sure.

Artest brushed up against Harden, and immediately raised his elbow and threw it as hard as he could towards Harden's head. I believe Harden suffered a concussion. Unlike Kevin Love, Artest has a history of assaulting people, which is why he deserves a harsher penalty than Love got for his first offense.

And I'll continue to shake my head.....

Wade threw an elbow into a dude's ribs. In retaliation. With malice. You can see what you want. And Wade has a history for cheap retaliation shots so whatever....smh.

Love and Scola had history. In a previous game against the Rockets Scola threw a ball of of Love's crotch in an effort to deflect the ball out of bounds off of Love. The next time they meet Love sees Scola on the ground and stomps on his head. After the game he claimed to not see him and then he backtracked and said it was out of anger. Suspended two games. Again. Retaliation. With malice...smh. I guess he has to do it again to reach that thug status though.

Were those incidents as bad as Artest? Nope. Never said they were. Just saying don't treat the Artest incident like an isolated incident. These kind of things happen weekly. I just put them all in the same category and you don't. Agree to disagree. Carry on.

Im confused now, you didn't ask for things you asked for?

And I'll continue to shake my head.....

Wade threw an elbow into a dude's ribs. In retaliation. With malice. You can see what you want. And Wade has a history for cheap retaliation shots so whatever....smh.

Love and Scola had history. In a previous game against the Rockets Scola threw a ball of of Love's crotch in an effort to deflect the ball out of bounds off of Love. The next time they meet Love sees Scola on the ground and stomps on his head. After the game he claimed to not see him and then he backtracked and said it was out of anger. Suspended two games. Again. Retaliation. With malice...smh. I guess he has to do it again to reach that thug status though.

Were those incidents as bad as Artest? Nope. Never said they were. Just saying don't treat the Artest incident like an isolated incident. These kind of things happen weekly. I just put them all in the same category and you don't. Agree to disagree. Carry on.

That's like saying stealing $5 and stealing $500 are the same. Its like saying shoving someone and sucker punching someone and causing them injury is the same.

They aren't the same. Artests incident does not happen every week so you can stop saying that. If it happened every week it wouldn't be big news.

That's like saying stealing $5 and stealing $500 are the same. Its like saying shoving someone and sucker punching someone and causing them injury is the same.

They aren't the same. Artests incident does not happen every week so you can stop saying that. If it happened every week it wouldn't be big news.

Okay. You're right.