Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Cubs Series 4/20 - 4/22

Featured Replies

 

Then you're blind.

 

No I'm not. The kid can scoot. Have you ever timed either one?

  • Replies 209
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No I'm not. The kid can scoot. Have you ever timed either one?
yes
yes

 

What's their times home plate to 1st? 2nd?

Wow. We have a sacrifice.

What's their times home plate to 1st? 2nd?
I answered your dumb question with a simple dumb answer. Stubbs is faster. From home to first. From CF to the alley. Nearly as fast as you from the couch to the fridge.
I answered your dumb question with a simple dumb answer. Stubbs is faster. From home to first. From CF to the alley. Nearly as fast as you from the couch to the fridge.

 

1st of all nobody is that fast. Secondly you've never seen Campana run. You're guessing.

1st of all nobody is that fast. Secondly you've never seen Campana run. You're guessing.

You're mental. I watched him the same as you. Saw him when they called him up. Paralyp made a big deal about him being from UC. So, unless you're his dad, you got nothing. I'll take Stubbs in a race each and every day and distance.

You're mental. I watched him the same as you. Saw him when they called him up. Paralyp made a big deal about him being from UC. So, unless you're his dad, you got nothing. I'll take Stubbs in a race each and every day and distance.

 

Not saying he would beat Stubbs, but he's in the same league.

Not saying he would beat Stubbs, but he's in the same league.
I'll take Stubbs.
I'll take Stubbs.

 

 

I'll take Stubbs too, but to say he isn't in the same league was wrong. You were wrong. Say it.

I'll take Stubbs too, but to say he isn't in the same league was wrong. You were wrong. Say it.
Nope. He's not in the same league as Stubbs. And neither can hit.
Nope. He's not in the same league as Stubbs. And neither can hit.

 

 

You're in the same league as EZ then. Won't admit when you're wrong.

You're in the same league as EZ then.

 

I'm in my own league.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.