Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Cubs Series 4/20 - 4/22

Featured Replies

Bailey takes the hill today in game one....Reds need to take 2 of 3, and should be able to do so.

  • Replies 209
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cozart 6

Stubbs 8

Votto 3

Bruce 9

Rolen 5

Heisey 7

Harris 4

Mesoraco 2

Bailey 1

  • Author

I think I have a better chance of getting a hit than Harris....Why not Valdez or Frazier?

I didn't think I would say this but I would rather have Janish than Harris.

I thought Frazier played basically every infield position?

 

Who is pitching for those lovable losers from the Windy City?

 

Who is pitching for those lovable losers from the Windy City?

 

Chicago: Volstad (0-1, 4.91 ERA)

DeJesus 9

Barney 4

Castro 6

LaHair 3

Soriano 7

Stewart 5

Soto 2

Byrd 8

Volstad 1

  • Author

Well look at that....Stubbs steals 2nd and scores on the Votto base knock. 1-0 Reds

  • Author

2-run single by Hesiey....2nd and 3rd 1 away for Harris. 3-0 Reds.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.