Ludlow 9 Bracken County 5

Porky

I just looked on the KHSAA scoreboard and it shows Ludlow lost.

Okay thanks, they must have just changed it because this morning they had Ludlow winning. I was very surprised. This makes more sense to me. No disrespect to Ludlow, they have definitely improved and will surprise some teams this year like they did Notre Dame. I know that is a good score. Congrats to Ludlow on the victory.

I watched Ludow play this weekend . There coach has done a nice job with his team so far. They can atleast compete with teams and will surprise a few like they did to ND.

:thumb: Completely agree. Was very impressed how he continued to encourage his kids the entire game. He gave them the confidence they needed and they played hard and agressive. Nice job coach.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe Shamrock was right and we should have Ludlow in the top 10 over NDA!!

I saw Ludlow early on and they didn't look great they have a nice pitcher and catcher, sounds like they are improving and doing well.

Maybe Shamrock was right and we should have Ludlow in the top 10 over NDA!!

I saw Ludlow early on and they didn't look great they have a nice pitcher and catcher, sounds like they are improving and doing well.

Will sound ignorant with Ludlow beating ND, but I still say ND is the better squad overall. Ludlow has a nice pitcher, catcher, SS and 2B. Perhaps could pull an upset and make the region. Unlikely though. ND should be a shoo in to make the Region.