Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ludlow 9 Bracken County 5

Featured Replies

Ludlow also beat Notre Dame 7 to 6.

 

Congrats to Ludlow on a couple nice victories over the weekend. Great job!

I just looked on the KHSAA scoreboard and it shows Ludlow lost.

  • Author
I just looked on the KHSAA scoreboard and it shows Ludlow lost.

 

Okay thanks, they must have just changed it because this morning they had Ludlow winning. I was very surprised. This makes more sense to me. No disrespect to Ludlow, they have definitely improved and will surprise some teams this year like they did Notre Dame. I know that is a good score. Congrats to Ludlow on the victory.

I watched Ludow play this weekend . There coach has done a nice job with his team so far. They can atleast compete with teams and will surprise a few like they did to ND.

  • Author
I watched Ludow play this weekend . There coach has done a nice job with his team so far. They can atleast compete with teams and will surprise a few like they did to ND.

 

:thumb: Completely agree. Was very impressed how he continued to encourage his kids the entire game. He gave them the confidence they needed and they played hard and agressive. Nice job coach.

Wow, congrats to them.

Congratulations to the Ludlow Panthers! Keep up the great work!

Congratulations to the Ludlow Panthers! Keep up the great work!

Wrong score....Bracken won this 9 to 5...

OOPS! Oh well..Good luck anyway Ludlow Panthers!

OOPS! Oh well..Good luck anyway Ludlow Panthers!

 

Many good new coaches in softball in the area this year and Coach Smith is one of them....good job Panthers.

Maybe Shamrock was right and we should have Ludlow in the top 10 over NDA!!

 

I saw Ludlow early on and they didn't look great they have a nice pitcher and catcher, sounds like they are improving and doing well.

Maybe Shamrock was right and we should have Ludlow in the top 10 over NDA!!

 

I saw Ludlow early on and they didn't look great they have a nice pitcher and catcher, sounds like they are improving and doing well.

 

Will sound ignorant with Ludlow beating ND, but I still say ND is the better squad overall. Ludlow has a nice pitcher, catcher, SS and 2B. Perhaps could pull an upset and make the region. Unlikely though. ND should be a shoo in to make the Region.

Glad to hear Rick Smith is running the girls softball program at Ludlow. He is a quality individual and I'm sure the girls will enjoy playing for him..Just curious but what happened to "Hot Tub" Troy?

Smitty is a great guy, he will do things the right way. He has some attitudes on that team to deal with, but doesnt most teams.

Smitty is a great guy, he will do things the right way. He has some attitudes on that team to deal with, but doesnt most teams.

 

There is more drama in girls HS sports than on primetime TV Monday thru Friday. :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.