Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas 64 Ohio State 62

Featured Replies

It was close, real close. A very smart play by Craft imo, caught everyone by surprise, maybe even the ref.

 

Agreed but unfortunately some times the worst thing you can do.

Craft Still Rules, But Here’s the Rule | Fear The Hat

 

Easy call on the lane violation.

 

Because I'm aging I fell asleep and didn't see the end so I have a question.

 

Is the official in the picture the official that blew the whistle? He's in an odd position for a FT. Usually the official from the side gets that call.

Because I'm aging I fell asleep and didn't see the end so I have a question.

 

Is the official in the picture the official that blew the whistle? He's in an odd position for a FT. Usually the official from the side gets that call.

 

I believe it was the official from the side that made the initial call.

I believe it was the official from the side that made the initial call.
Agreed. When Craft shot the layout he looked that direction in response to the whistle.

This guy I work with is goin on and on about how the NCAA should investigate the officials blah blah. He is an OSU fan. I thought KU was the one getting screwed all night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.