Free Stress Test - From L. Ron Hubbard

theguru

I was driving past the Florence Church of Scientology this afternoon and two young cats had a booth out in the parking lot with a sign that said, "Free Stress Test."

I wondered if they were doctors or nurses, or even nurses aides so I went looking for answers and found the following:

What can the Scientology religion do for you?

Every day you face situations causing you anxiety, stress and confusion. All around you are people struggling with family upsets, drug addiction, problems at work and financial difficulties.

The answers to changing people’s attitudes towards each other and solutions to troubling situations can be found in Scientology.

Scientology precepts address you as an individual. It provides tools you use to face and understand life. These enable you to improve your understanding of yourself and other people and to take action to change things for the better.

With enough understanding, life can be lived with greater compassion, self-confidence, and tolerance.

Church of Scientology Greater Cincinnati

283 Main St.

Florence, KY 41042

Tel: 513-421-2927

E-mail: cincinnati@scientology.net

Click here for local map

Hours:

9:00am to 10:00pm Monday through Friday

9:00am to 6pm Saturday and Sunday

========================================

Can Scientology really do all that for me?

I was driving past the Florence Church of Scientology this afternoon and two young cats had a booth out in the parking lot with a sign that said, "Free Stress Test."

I wondered if they were doctors or nurses, or even nurses aides so I went looking for answers and found the following:

What can the Scientology religion do for you?

Every day you face situations causing you anxiety, stress and confusion. All around you are people struggling with family upsets, drug addiction, problems at work and financial difficulties.

The answers to changing people’s attitudes towards each other and solutions to troubling situations can be found in Scientology.

Scientology precepts address you as an individual. It provides tools you use to face and understand life. These enable you to improve your understanding of yourself and other people and to take action to change things for the better.

With enough understanding, life can be lived with greater compassion, self-confidence, and tolerance.

Church of Scientology Greater Cincinnati

283 Main St.

Florence, KY 41042

Tel: 513-421-2927

E-mail: cincinnati@scientology.net

Click here for local map

Hours:

9:00am to 10:00pm Monday through Friday

9:00am to 6pm Saturday and Sunday

========================================

Can Scientology really do all that for me?

One thing for sure...They will take you for every dime you have!

• 11 months later...

They had a location downtown Cincinnati on 5th Street and it was 2 doors down from my office building. They would stand out on the street and try and get you to go into their building for the Free Stress Test. They all just looked weird and it seemed to be a Cult.

The same people would ask me everyday and I would say no thanks. One day I blew up....I said...Take a good look at this face....this is the face that says NO to you EVERY DAY !!!! If you ask me again I am going to show you what being stressed out can do to you !!!!!