Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lance Evans

Featured Replies

Ruled eligible today at Russell by KHSAA.

Lance threw for 1800yds last year at Boyd.

Grade? Did the family move? I am curious because it seems that the KHSAA is becoming more tolerant of varsity athletes transferring. As long as a varsity player doesn't blatantly say I am transferring to play sports at another school, it looks to me like the KHSAA will let the player transfer.

He'll be a senior. His dad was fired as head coach of Boyd County.

He'll be a senior. His dad was fired as head coach of Boyd County.

 

I can see the KHSAA being lenient under those circumstances.

He throws it very well. 6'5". Great kid.

I can see the KHSAA being lenient under those circumstances.

 

I sure hope so, with no other facts this should be a no brainer.

I sure hope so, with no other facts this should be a no brainer.

If I am not speaking out of turn, I believe that Coach Evans, Lance's dad was hired as an Assistant Coach and therefore it makes even more sense for Lance to ruled eligible to play where his dad has a job.

  • Author

Will Ivan open it up any for him?

If he doesn't, he's wasted a very serious talent.

Will Ivan open it up any for him?

I'm in the category that believes so.

Will Ivan open it up any for him?

Will Ivan be coaching this upcoming season?

Great kid, great family. I'm very happy to see this.

Will Ivan be coaching this upcoming season?

I'm in the category that believes he won't.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.