March 29, 201214 yr This week confirmed what I have been saying about Anthony Bennett all along as well. He is one heck of an athlete, but he has a long way to go to develop into a basketball player. Highlight dunks and shooting spot up 3s looks great on a mix tape, but you have to bring more to the table for me to consider a kid an elite level recruit...
March 29, 201214 yr I've said Bazz might be a headache, but the kid can play. Potentially adding Bazz and Noel would make for another fun season. I didn't really pay attention to Bazz on the defensive end, though. How's he rank defensively, Gt? He plays hard 100% of the time so he is solid defensively...
March 29, 201214 yr What little I've seen of Poythress reminds me somewhat of Jamal Mashburn, except more athletic/better leaper.
March 29, 201214 yr Just for fun... If we wind up grabbing Alex Oriakhi off of waivers for next year, then we will have grabbed another McD's All-American. He was one in 2009.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.