Volleyball Coaching Vacancies

Who is going to get our job at Campbell? :idunno:

Your current softball coach would be an excellent choice to get the head volleyball coach at Campbell County. She is currently the head coach at Villa for volleyball and would do a great job for the Camels. I would think she would have some interest. I would definitely pursue her if I were the Camels AD. JMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Grant County needs a new head and assistant volleyball coach, football coaches, soccer coaches, girls basketball, softball, cc, and the list goes on....and on.....and on

Your current softball coach would be an excellent choice to get the head volleyball coach at Campbell County. She is currently the head coach at Villa for volleyball and would do a great job for the Camels. I would think she would have some interest. I would definitely pursue her if I were the Camels AD. JMO.

Agreed. Sandi led the St. Mary program for years and did a great job!

Are these needs or actual openings?

Yes, all are openings. Along with a bunch of assistant positions. The only prob is the are not many teaching positions right now

Yes, all are openings. Along with a bunch of assistant positions. The only prob is the are not many teaching positions right now

Grant county has many openings that is.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree she's had success but lately some parents felt she is favoring one player over another, mind you this is what I observed at a jr. high games, I kinda see what they're complaing about, but I quess if you wasn't there you may have to see it yourself. One thing I did see was she didn't take a player that missed 6 straight volls that could've been points and took out someone that has been solid, didn't think that was right.