Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County vs Johnson Central

Featured Replies

This is a tough place to play

I think BC wins. I beleave

the team that beat Ashland

will be back.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of teams have beaten Ashland, which one are you talking about? ;)

  • Author
A lot of teams have beaten Ashland, which one are you talking about? ;)

:laugh:

Good one. :D

A lot of teams have beaten Ashland, which one are you talking about? ;)

 

That was a good one.. :laugh:

 

One thing about you, you just dont give up.... :thumb:

I would take Boyd in this one also. The showing they gave against Blazer was a good one and it will carry over.

...One thing about you, you just dont give up.... :thumb:

 

What he lacks in class, he makes up for in tenacity.

 

Frances

 

PS - j/k Shooterx3

  • Author
What he lacks in class, he makes up for in tenacity.

 

Frances

 

PS - j/k Shooterx3

:laugh:

Not bad either.

What he lacks in class, he makes up for in tenacity.

 

Frances

 

PS - j/k Shooterx3

Frances- I have always been envious of YOUR Class!

(even if its all low)

 

 

 

 

 

 

j/k frances

Frances- I have always been envious of YOUR Class!

(even if its all low)

 

Class?? Class??? I don't believe I've ever been accused of having class...

 

Frances

JC is in for a long season unless they can find someone else who can score besides McCarty and Rice. By the way what happened to all the JC faithful on BGP,you never get any response out of them anymore.

 

BCHS 77

JCHS 66

  • Author

I dont think JC has anybody to

contain the Owens kid.

 

BC-78

JC-62

I dont think JC has anybody to

contain the Owens kid.

 

BC-78

JC-62

 

LOL - I don't think many teams in the state have anyone to contain Owens.

 

Frances

  • Author
LOL - I don't think many teams in the state have anyone to contain Owens.

 

Frances

 

GOOD POINT! :thumb:

I like Owens in a slam dunk competition vs. anyone in Kentucky, especially at his height. He is 6'0" stretching 6'1"...so his dunks are quite impressive.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.