Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County vs Johnson Central

Featured Replies

Maybe we ought to follow your Tomcats on every forum and predict them to lose....Come on, dont be a hater! Every post you have to say is negative towards Owens and the Lions, give them some credit. :irked:

Well on some games I have predicted that Ashland will lose. I havent made 1 negative comment about Owens at all not even in this thread. Some people out there say that I hate BC and everyone out there and thats not true at all. I think that the basketball team hasnt really improved from day one. But they are in the top 3 teams in the region in my opionon. I think that when they start playing together then they will be the team to beat. They are a very very good team with alot of talent that they could use better than what they do. I hope that they do beat JC due to it helping the region out. I think that if Owens takes less than 15 shots than they win but if he shoots the ball more than that then that means everyone is just watching him instead of playing. I want BC to win every game but against Ashland. Now I know that I have made people from BC mad at me for comments that I have made uin the past ans I apologize for that right now. People out there dont take things that I say personal because half the time I dont know what I am talking about. But anyways good luck to BC tonight.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a good one. One of the top teams in the 16th vs one of the top teams in the 15th. Some would say that each is the favorite in their Region. Central should get them at home so I'll go with them.

I wouldn't consider it an upset if JC wins. Pre-season number 2 in the region playing at home. They should win!!

 

Not only should they, but they did.

I agree with this. But I dont know how much of an upset this would be.

I called it an upset because everyone was picking them to lose this one. I know JC is pretty good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.