Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Iona / BYU Updates

Featured Replies

If I'm old Buzz, I'm a bit uneasy watching this one.

 

Sounds like it.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I will say this, Iona's weakness is defense. They don't play a lick of it. They also don't rebound all that well either.

 

55-40 Iona - Halftime

I will say this, Iona's weakness is defense. They don't play a lick of it. They also don't rebound all that well either.

 

55-40 Iona - Halftime

 

That's a lot of points in a half.

I will say this, Iona's weakness is defense. They don't play a lick of it. They also don't rebound all that well either.

 

55-40 Iona - Halftime

 

Do they have any size?

  • Author
Do they have any size?

 

They have one 6'10" guy, three 6'7" guys but other than that they are in the 6'2" to 6'1" in area.

 

They do look smaller than BYU on TV.

Watching live now. Seems like BYU has had some chances to cut into the lead, but they've turned it over or taken dumb shots.

 

Iona gets up & down the floor well. Also good at moving the ball.

That was definitely the cutest cheerleader I've seen thus far in the tournament!

  • Author

62-61 Iona.

 

I'd be surprised if Iona can hold onto this one. They don't play defense and they have gone ICE cold.

Wow, Iona is terrible. This is much more embarrassing than the Mississippi Valley State meltdown.

Every time they show the BYU cheerleaders I can't help but wonder if any of them have had to uphold the "honor code" that Mr. Davies did...:idunno: :lol:

Why are two 14 seeds playing in a "play-in" game? Seems odd.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.