Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Iona / BYU Updates

Featured Replies

Iona might just score 120 points tonight.

 

They can shoot the ball from anywhere and are not afraid to do so.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep updates coming. I'm recording both the Wizards/Mavs & Justified, so I can't keep up with the game just yet.

48 Iona, 24 BYU -- 1st half 6 minutes to go. Iona ON FIRE.

Iona up 49-24 with 6:00 left in the half. They are the far superior athletic team on the court. The whole BYU team looks like they had sex prior to the game.

  • Author
Iona up 49-24 with 6:00 left in the half. They are the far superior athletic team on the court. The whole BYU team looks like they had sex prior to the game.

 

:laugh:

How many 3's has Iona hit?

 

5/7 from 3 land.

  • Author
How many 3's has Iona hit?

 

I haven't seen a stat for that but if I had to guess it would be about 7 right now. But they also just get up and down the floor soooo well.

5/7 from 3 land.

 

I haven't seen a stat for that but if I had to guess it would be about 7 right now. But they also just get up and down the floor soooo well.

 

Thanks!

If I'm old Buzz, I'm a bit uneasy watching this one.

  • Author
If I'm old Buzz, I'm a bit uneasy watching this one.

 

Agree. Iona is athletic and can score.

If I'm old Buzz, I'm a bit uneasy watching this one.

 

Sounds like it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.