Highlands Baseball

The rosters & schedule should be on the website shortly, but until then, here's the first week of games:

3/19: Var @ WV, 5:00; JV WV @ home, 5:30

3/20: Var Camp Caty @ home, 5:00; JV @ Camp Caty, 5:00; Frosh Froissart @ Pen dry, 5:00.

3/21: Var @ Conner, 5:00; JV Conner at home, 5:00; Frosh: NCC @ Porsche, 5:00.

3/22: Frosh Camp Caty @ home, 5:00.

3/23: Var Believe @ home, 5:00; JV @ Believe, 5:00.

3/24: Var @ PREP, 1:30 & 3:00; JV @ Beechwood, 12:00; Frosh L-Ville St. X @ home, 11:00.

WV 10 - HHS 1 WOW though this year was going to head in a different direction?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlands lack of success so far under coach Baioni has nothing to do with the coaching. It's all about the Jimmy and Joes and not the x and o's..Jeremy is a very dedicated coach who is very knowledgable about the game.

Highlands lack of success so far under coach Baioni has nothing to do with the coaching. It's all about the Jimmy and Joes and not the x and o's..Jeremy is a very dedicated coach who is very knowledgable about the game.

Totally agree with you. Many of variables to compete with.

Totally agree with you. Many of variables to compete with.

Again i agree with you all JB is a good coach. he does a lot for his team. i was asking the question! As i remember HHS beat WV last year.

Again i agree with you all JB is a good coach. he does a lot for his team. i was asking the question! As i remember HHS beat WV last year.

I believe WV pitched their #1. He is a big kid who throws in the low to mid 80's..

No coach without the horses, can win no matter how good of a coach he is and Coach Baioni as I have said many times before, is a great coach! Give him time and your support and he will win.

No coach without the horses, can win no matter how good of a coach he is and Coach Baioni as I have said many times before, is a great coach! Give him time and your support and he will win.

Like I said in another thread you have to have the Jimmy and Joes..

Like I said in another thread you have to have the Jimmy and Joes..

More like the Jimmy's and Joe's have to stay in the program. I know they only have 3 seniors and a handful of juniors which is not a lot to be quite honest. The current frosh class is pretty strong and the 8th grade class has some solid players which means they are basically two years away if all of these kids continue to play the game and a few that are not playing decide to play the game at a later date.

More like the Jimmy's and Joe's have to stay in the program. I know they only have 3 seniors and a handful of juniors which is not a lot to be quite honest. The current frosh class is pretty strong and the 8th grade class has some solid players which means they are basically two years away if all of these kids continue to play the game and a few that are not playing decide to play the game at a later date.

I agree.

You need to get on that. There are a few that are on your summer team...lol

You need to get on that. There are a few that are on your summer team...lol

just hope that school lets him see it through. I know its HHS and there is no pressure to win baseball but for JB he has got to win or he will go crazy soon. no sense in a good coach holding him self back at a school were football is king. You can blame the state of KY for this one. SPRING FOOTBALL:isurrender::isurrender:

What about the Soph with the game winning hit tonight, or the soph that laid down the two strike sac bunt to put the runner in position to score? Or the two of the handful of Jrs who combined for 8 innings, 14 SO's and 1 run? This team is better than a lot of people give them credit for. They're young. They will take some lumps. But they will also surprise some teams who overlook them.

What about the Soph with the game winning hit tonight, or the soph that laid down the two strike sac bunt to put the runner in position to score? Or the two of the handful of Jrs who combined for 8 innings, 14 SO's and 1 run? This team is better than a lot of people give them credit for. They're young. They will take some lumps. But they will also surprise some teams who overlook them.

Why the quote of me in your post? I will stand by my comment that they are two years away from being really strong. Game today was close because they threw there ace correct? Never said that they would not win any games and I would like to see the program do well. I think JB is the right man for the job and if he ever gets the horses he will contend for a regional title.