Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

June Buchanon 81 Berea 76

Featured Replies

Final

  • Replies 71
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stepp and Cox from JBS make all tournament team in Berea tournament.

Best gaurd pair in the mountains .

Best gaurd pair in the mountains .

Would you consider South Laurel to be a mountain school?

No,Good point, SL I would say is in the foot of the mountains even though they have been put in the 13th region.

So where did J.B.S. end up?

No,Good point, SL I would say is in the foot of the mountains even though they have been put in the 13th region.

South Laurel IS a mountain school. There's MOUNTAINS there....I've seen them!

Therefore, South Laurel has the best pair of guards in the mountains.

:rolleyes: :lol:

Have you ever been to Laurel County?

Obviously not.

We both know this is not about where London is.[ Laurel Co.] You just don't intend to give credit where credit is due.

South Laurel IS a mountain school. There's MOUNTAINS there....I've seen them!

Therefore, South Laurel has the best pair of guards in the mountains.

Maybe they are just really big hills! :D

The thing that impressed me about JBS is how much poise they play with to be so young. When Montgomery was attempting to come back, in the late stages, they were very composed while making their foul shots.

We both know this is not about where London is.[ Laurel Co.] You just don't intend to give credit where credit is due.

Not true.

I have argued this in other threads. Laurel County is located directly south of Jackson County and directly north of Knox County. Well, I think most people would conclude that Jackson County and Knox County are both mountain counties. I mean, if it comes a skim of snow in Jackson County they will cancel school because of the steep terrain. So how can Laurel County not be considered "mountain" when it is sandwiched directly in between those two counties? And to add to it's mountain flavor, the Laurel schools are now in the 13th region.

 

As far as the guards from JBS, I am very aware of what they have done this year. JBS has one of the top teams in the 14th, and the scary thing for the rest of the region is that these kids will be around for several years. I have not seen them play, but I've talked to enough people who have seen them to know that they are for real....and will only get better.

I will get to see them first hand when they play our school in the All A Classic.

South Laurel IS a mountain school. There's MOUNTAINS there....I've seen them!

Therefore, South Laurel has the best pair of guards in the mountains.

Agree.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.