Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ROSE HILL MOM

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ROSE HILL MOM

  1. I couldn't have said it any better myself!!!!!!!!!
  2. Sorry, spindoc, I had a spelling error, didn't mean to confuse you!!!!
  3. I do not know which ref it is. I just know that basket should have counted!!!!:irked:
  4. Wow!!!!! What a game!!!!!:ylsuper: Congrats to the Royals on the win on the Tomcats turf!!!!!:thumb: I knew you boys could do it!!!!! All the boys played excellent tonight, I was indeed very proud of all their efforts!!!!! Can some of my fellow preppers that were at the game help me with one call that I just can't quite understand? Here it goes..... Scott Gambill makes a 3 pointer right before the half buzzer sounds for half time, Scott of course thinks he has it we start cheering for him but no, the basket they say doesn't count, but one ref counts it the other overules him and says no. I'm confused??:idunno: Anybody got the reasoning behind this??:idunno: Bluegrass Will, I sure hope you have some pictures from tonights game to post!!!!! I will be looking for them!!!!:thumb: Again, Congrats Royals on another win!!!!!!:dancingpa
  5. That was earlier in the season!!!!!:irked: They are much improved now!!!!!!:ylsuper: Go Royals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpa
  6. Duck, How in the world do you have Ashland in the number 5 spot after their loss to Russell???:idunno: Rose Hill needs to be in that spot!!!!! Put Ashland in that number 9 spot!!!!
  7. This will be a close game, but I think the Rams will be ready for Greenup Co. That being said, I will take Raceland by 5.:thumb:
  8. He takes great pictures, doesn't he??? Hope to see you at the Ashland game Bluegrass Will!!!!:thumb:
  9. This game will be a nail biter!!!! The Eagles are tough to play on their home court. I will take Fairview by 5.:thumb:
  10. I agree with you, 110%!!!!!!:thumb:
  11. Great pictures as usual, Bluegrass Will!!! Your pictures are great!!!:ylsuper: Thank you for posting!!!:thumb:
  12. I think the Royals are more ready than most people think!!!!:ylsuper: They are playing awesome right now!!!!:thumb: The Royals are up for the challenge!!!!:fight: Just look at what happened yesterday against Russell!!!:eek: I'll take my Rose Hill boys by 10.
  13. Ok everyone, the Royals go on Ashland's turf for this one. Thoughts anyone??
  14. I knew you would have some shots of Mike Terry!!!:thumb: Do you have any more from the game???
  15. WOW!!!!! :scared::eek::scared::eek:
  16. Congrats to the Royals!!!:thumb: They played awesome tonight!!!:ylsuper: With their steals and great passes what more can you say!!! I hope Bluegrass Will has a picture of Mike Terry's dunk!!! Oh my!!!!! :banana:
  17. Congratulations Johnny from Rose Hill Mom!!!! :dancingpa You are very deserving of this honor and such a nice young man. I know your parents must be very proud of you!!!!
  18. Rose Hill plays Paintsville at home Friday night. Thoughts and predictions???
  19. Congrats to the Royals!!!!:thumb:I knew you all would go to Lewis Co. and get the job done!!!! I predicted they would win by just enough, and that is just what they did!!!!:ylsuper: Does anyone have stats from the game???
  20. Rose Hill by just enough!!!! :thumb: Go Royals!!!!:banana: You rock!!!!
  21. First, Congrats to the Royals on their win against the Lions!!!!:thumb:I do have to say this, the refs were NOT on their game tonight, MERCY!!!!:eek: I have to say a few words about one player that I don't think gets enough mention, Michael Turner, he was trying to steal the ball every chance he could (and did a couple times, I believe). He is a real scrapper!!!! Our players for sure took a beating under the basket tonight against Boyd Co.!!!! Does anyone have stats from the game???
  22. He is a Freshman at Rose Hill.:thumb:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.