Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

oral32

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by oral32

  1. I kind of glad the Dawgs lost to Boone. Maybe it's put a chip back on their shoulder to show everybody just how good they are. I like them in the underdog role just like the Scott Co. game where nobody expected them to win much less dominate the game. Go Dawgs!
  2. We are Holmes fans first and foremost and just hope they are successful where ever they decide to go.
  3. Hopefully a pipeline will be started to UK with Eli and Rico.
  4. JV might get to play entire second half.
  5. Good win for the Dawgs. Sounds like they played a little better on the offensive end of the floor tohight.
  6. Maybe the boys have realized the post season is near and now is the time to turn it up a notch. I know it's got to be hard when you know that your a better team than your opponet to stay focused throughout a long season and give that A+ effort every night.
  7. Just joined in. This is the offensive game I've been looking for out of Holmes.
  8. I just feel that Holmes should be scoring at least 65-70pts. per game with the level of talent they have. I'd like to see them average giving up 45pts. a game. If they hit those averages the bench would be seeing more time and could possibly develop a player or two to help in post season run. Holmes offense seems to not be quite as sharp as of late to me because overall I just don't think they have played the same level of talent as they did early on and they were putting up some bigger numbers. That worries me that when we get into regional finals or state tourny their will be no bunnies and they better execute better on the offensive end or they will go home early. I am satisfied with their defense its not been that bad and will be even better when they step it up a notch when they want to do it. Holmes should be winning more games at a comfortable margin of victory than they have done lately. I'm pulling for them to get on track and bring a state title back to the 9th.
  9. Holmes pulls out the victory but Conner gives them a tough game. I just don't feel the Dawgs are clicking on all cylinders at this point. Game will probably be closer than it should.
  10. Ballard Memorial (in far Wester KY) has a seventh grader who plays varsity and just happens to be the coach's son.
  11. Good sigin wrist isn't too bad.
  12. Is Pittman playing in second half?
  13. Keep'em coming if you can. I just sent my e-mail to the idiots not allowing broadcast of regional games at BOK Center.
  14. Bryan Station is kinda on a slide of late 4-4 in their last eight with two beat downs by Scott Co. by 25+ both times. How have they gone frome #1 in state after Holmes victory to this?
  15. I just felt going into this game Holmes was 20-25 points better than NCC especially at home. Maybe I'm reading to much into margin of victory but Boone beat NCC by 18 and another top team in state Shelby Valley beat them by 19. I just feel that if Holmes is going to be in the hunt for a state title they should be beating teams by bigger margins than they are winning by. I just don't think their offense is clicking on all cylinders and that worries me.
  16. I have fears that it might cost Holmes chances of a state title down the road. I'd really like to see Holmes put some teams away and leave no dout as to how good they are. When you let teams hang around one day it just might come back to bite you.
  17. Typical Holmes get a lead early then coast.
  18. Holmes just can't seem to get that "blood in the water" lets attack and put teams away.
  19. Holmes needs a run to put this one away.
  20. Good to hear Eli's being aggressive after the injury.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.