Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SirMixAlot

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SirMixAlot

  1. Well we have seen the bad Mason and the Good Mason. I have a feeling the Highlands lose was a wake up call for the Royals. I don't know if they know just how hard it is to go to Cov. Cath and win, let alone by 20. CCH faithful, is this a sign for things to come, or just a bad game?
  2. :thumb:, I agree with that, his whole gameplan for the regular season is to best prepare his team for March, that is why his teams always seem to peak in March. With that said, he is playing his bench, because they are talented this year.
  3. :thumb:, This will be one of the strengths of this years team, Never in Carr's tenure has Carr been able to go this deep in his bench, without hurting the eagles. I would Imagine as the year goes on, and he figures out what his rotations will be, that the number will dwindle to 8 or 9, but that is a lot more than he has been able to work with in the past.
  4. I'll let you know next friday if they are ready or not.
  5. I heard Miles ran for 180 mostly in the 2nd half.
  6. We will see how they stack up next Friday against Mason. They are at Harrison tuesday.
  7. Get them to you when I can.
  8. I meant Highlands would be the one not favored. :jump:, but you are right SK has been the underdog all Postseason long, why change now.
  9. They will be favored in three of the four.
  10. I will say this. Judging by the Score at half then the final Score, Marksbury and the Staff did a hell of a job making halftime adjustments. It doesn't hurt to have Mr. Simpson though.
  11. Sk vs. The Rocks for it all. Good luck.
  12. Not as good as Miles. :banana:
  13. 28-10 Miles with his third score.
  14. Final.. Scott was up 27 mid way through the third when JV came in. 2-0 on the year.
  15. Nope under 3 minutes though
  16. It's always a big upset when a NKY 6A beats one of the big three.
  17. Looks like its going to be a sweep for NKY tonight.
  18. I just got a score saying SK 21-10 with under 4 to go.
  19. Terrible Terrible news, we played in a tourney down there my senior year, and hit a huge traffic jam, was late for the first game by about 4 hours, He acted like it wasn't a big deal and just scheduled the game for 12:30 in the mourning, One of the funniest experiences in my life. Needless to say There is nothing but class from him and the community of Pulaski Co. My prayers go out, what a terrible loss.
  20. :thumb:, I agree, from the sounds of it though is that the intensity level wasn't were it needs to be for them to compete against the tops in the 10th.
  21. Where is this game played at, One thing is for sure is that playing at Cov. Cath or Mason Co. is one of the most intemadiating experiences any high schooler will go through in the course of their career. I'll take CC winning 65-58
  22. Not saying that you are wrong, but was told from a very reliable person that the starters saw a quarter tops. Everything else you said was right on from what I heard. Indeed, we shall see were the eagles stack in the 10th next friday.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.