Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

uk96

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by uk96

  1. KCC did outhustle Breathitt and missed alot of open looks. KCC has to hit those shots and make freethrows to win.
  2. That could be the dumbest thing I have ever heard on here. You have not been around here long but you should think before you make your post. You seem to get mad everytime someone questions Breathitt and sometimes post things on here not to be mean but to say what they saw at a game.
  3. I think I was one of the few that got this one right in the prediction thread.....way to represent KY ....
  4. In all honesty Knott had every chance to win this one,
  5. I think the JBS-Breathitt game will be a good one and should be fun to watch. This teams are similar in that they both are young and it should be good.
  6. very impressive win from GRC,,,,
  7. congrats to Lee on the district seed.....
  8. THis post had nothing to do with JBS but if you tell me which team you are for I will make you fell better and tell you how great they are=
  9. I thought Paintsville would have won this one....maybe next year...
  10. I went and watched this game and thought both teams played very poorly. Knott had every chance to win and kept missing free throws and also missed about 20 shots inside the lane. Breathitt had a huge size advantage but didnt take advantage. I talked to some Breathitt fans and they said Breathitt has not been playing well lately. I guess that could be a sign of their youth. The 30 kid was the only kid that stuck out to me for Breathitt. He made some nice moves to the basket. Knott shot bad but really played hard and outhustled Breathitt to alot of loose balls. JMO
  11. I talked to a Hazard fan this morning that went to last nights game and he commented how bad Hazard looked and it doesnt look like they played much better tonight. But I guess a win is a win.
  12. That is very accurate...
  13. I think Knott could take this one at home in a close one by 3...
  14. After watching JBS play team ball tonight I think they are still the best team if they continue to play that type of ball. 1. June Buchanan 2. Hazard 3. Breathitt 4. PCC 5. Buckhorn
  15. Good win for Hazard and it probably helps Hicks to get on the stage for college coaches to see him...
  16. I think that is a fair evaluation and Cox does need to get more looks and he did tonight. They played better as a team against Cordia but made huge improvements tonight against JC...Cox and Stepp even switched spots with Cox playing point some and they looked very good like that. Collins,Short and Hall looked very good and when those three are in there together they control the boards...This looked like they JBS team they are capable of being...
  17. JBS did shoot very well and the reason for that was they made the extra pass that got them better shots. Stepp and Cox passed really well and involved the whole team and looked like the team of old...I have criticized JBS when they deserved it and I can honestly say they seemed to have a team attitude tonight and they looked awesome,,,
  18. Final. JBS played the best team ball I have seen them play this year and was hitting on a cylinders. JBS went back to the original starting lineup with Brent Hall starting with Trey Short and Garrison Collins inside and Stepp and Cox outside. This inside trio controlled the paint and JC never got any 2nd shots. Cox got alot of open threes and made them count. Clark Stepp played the best game I have seen him play this year not only scoring but passing the ball to open people. This was a total team effort and if they play like this as a team they will be hard to beat.
  19. I thought the post meant to rank teams according to rankings not ratings,and I do know how to post I just read it wrong. But I guess you are the genius and moderator with your 47 post so far.....
  20. I hope the tigers win (from a 14th region fan)....Tigers by 8....
  21. Did you honestly mean to put Powell at third?
  22. I think the problems started right after the WYMT when the younger Stepp started to play a significant amount of time. I think alot of the players and fans feel like he did not earn the position but was just given it. He can sometimes get hot and shoot the lights out but if he is not shooting he doesnt stop shooting. The biggest problem is that the shots that he is taking are the ones that Cox used to get. This team in my opinion was much better when Hall started at forward along with Collins and Short and had Cox and Stepp at guards. This team got an unbelieveable amount of rebounds and blocks and was discarded to get more time for the younger Stepp. I think the jury is still out on what direction this team will go......I guess all teams have their own problems.....
  23. You actually did watch the worst game that these kids have played in their lives. Collins and Short both could dominate but they usually go out of the game with 4 minutes to go in each quarter. In the Hazard game Short had 5 points and 5 rebounds in the first 4 minutes and went out. If these two got to play the whole game they could easily combine for 30and 20 if they would throw them the ball.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.