Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Devilman

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Devilman

  1. It's funny you mentioned the Deming County title believe it or not their some that still do. Someone asked me the week of the district tournament. Has anyone seen the new Farwell to the region shirts fans are wearing? I need to order myself one.
  2. According to the story in Ledger Independent she'll be able to play and not sit.
  3. I know the news media from Lexington and Cincy called us that.
  4. Kelsy Carmack sign swith Midway college not for just basketball, she also will be studying Biology. Congratz to Kelsy.
  5. I don't mean to offend anyone but judging how things went with Coach Ormes I was just wondering.
  6. Did they let her go or was asked to step down?^^^^
  7. Thay have said maybe after first week of December but it's coming, and they are moving faster then when they first started on it. The roof is being put together now over what looks the the gym/auditoriium part of the complex.
  8. At one time plans were to use the Old Gym for 7&8 grade Bball and girls teams, but plans could've changed since then. I'm sure the girls team wants a chance to play in the old gym.
  9. I've heard this but I believe they were from Tennesse. We were called Mt.Olivet/Deming at one time in the 90's.
  10. Of course traffic was a topic of discussion while back, They have dicussed putting in a turning lane and widening of the road on US 62 and 616 South(Mt. Pleasant Road).
  11. It comes from a judge from Robertson County his family gave the land for Deming School, Mr. John Deming.
  12. Thank you Mr. parker for this I was trying to find it. It's changed a little since this pic was taken.
  13. It'll be different and it'll take some gettin' used to. My nephew is a Junior but he's ordered his Class Ring for Deming and one for Robertson County, He wears the Deming ring more, and the other he put in the box. Some people feel the same way cause there was alot of tradition and memories we former students shared and remebered, but things often do change. Hopefully this will be for the better. And It's a step forward.
  14. Not yet but I will work on it. Ledger Independent news has a pic from the air of what it looked like on the outside, still quite abit of work to be done but they are moving along.
  15. The end of a era is coming, those teams that had Deming on their schedules this year quietly has made history, being the last teams that played Deming this season. But A new era will start next season, hopes are high the new school will be ready by December, I for one can't wait to see what the new gym will look like, some say it'll kinda look like Nicholas County's gym, some say bigger than. But whatever the case maybe we welcome our 10th region fans and teams To The Robertson County High School.(Black Devils)
  16. Point taken, but you're not following me.
  17. Maybe so, but I choose her not just she's from my old Alma Mater but just on the hardwork she put in from surgery to rehab 3 times in her career, and the way she's been doing. It's not always about scoring.
  18. Safe to say both 38th district teams are done. SIGH!!
  19. Good Luck to the Royals the rest of the way.
  20. I nonminate Kelsy Carmack from Deming, after injury after injury she's made strides.
  21. We'll see. Wouldn't hold my breath to the final buzzer.
  22. Good luck to the Royals, and A-town can be proud of the way the played.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.