Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Region Player/Coach of the Year

Featured Replies

Have these been announced yet?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
For which region??

 

10th

In the 10th the coach of the year is Feldman from Brosssart

  • Author
In the 10th the coach of the year is Feldman from Brosssart

 

Can't argue that. What about player?

In the boys forum they said the teams should be announced this week for the 10th.

  • Author
In the boys forum they said the teams should be announced this week for the 10th.

 

 

Thanks! I think it should be Sticklen from Bracken County, but who knows?

I nonminate Kelsy Carmack from Deming, after injury after injury she's made strides.

In the boys forum they said the teams should be announced this week for the 10th.

 

That is for the all region teams. This can be any player, not just a senior. Player of the year for the girls is already chosen, but I don't know who it is.

  • Author
I nonminate Kelsy Carmack from Deming, after injury after injury she's made strides.

 

I agree with your assessment Devilman. I just feel Sticklen is a better player.

I agree with your assessment Devilman. I just feel Sticklen is a better player.

 

Maybe so, but I choose her not just she's from my old Alma Mater but just on the hardwork she put in from surgery to rehab 3 times in her career, and the way she's been doing. It's not always about scoring.

  • Author

doesn't matter...award went to Macie Spence of Montgomery County.

 

I never said you chose Carmack because shes from Deming. Also, if you look at Sticklen and only see scoring, you need to look again.

I would have to say Taylor Robinson for player from Campbell County. That girl had two IMPRESSIVE steals back to back vs. Brossart in districts. She's a defensive standout, and such a good ball handler, with a good shot as well. And I believe she's only a junior.

Where do you find the list of the winners of the player of the year. I looked on the KABC website and it did not have this years winners.

doesn't matter...award went to Macie Spence of Montgomery County.

 

I never said you chose Carmack because shes from Deming. Also, if you look at Sticklen and only see scoring, you need to look again.

 

Point taken, but you're not following me.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.