Everything posted by YouKnow
-
East Jessamine 20 Pikeville 8
what did I say in the begining...They will be lucky to get a 7-3 this season...
-
Henry Clay 31 Pikeville 0
I didn't see the game...From what I am hearing...The Panthers did put up a fight...just not a quality matchup....why schedule a game that we know we can not win....go get em' boys...finish the season off right...undefeated the rest of the season.....
-
How well will Pikeville fair this year?
When are they scrimmageing???
-
How well will Pikeville fair this year?
Can anyone confirm this?
-
The BGP Class A rankings
I personally think that Lynn Camp and Somerset are ranked way above their abilities...There is no way they should be infront of Pikeville...JMO.
-
How well will Pikeville fair this year?
I see. Were you able to see them in action at camp. I heard that they took a beating from Breathitt County. Is this true???
-
How well will Pikeville fair this year?
How did camp go???does anybody know????
-
Football Friday Night Music
Great songs guys...
-
Belfry vs. Newport Central Catholic
You would have to be there in order to really experience the football that belfry brings to the table. The atmosphere is wild. I can't wait to see Belfry kick it off. However, I must say that New Cath will be TOOOOOO much for Belfry in the end. Good luck to both teams. I wish Belfry the Win as they are a Pike County team, but like I said, I see NCC pulling away with the win.
-
How well will Pikeville fair this year?
Nice
-
How well will Pikeville fair this year?
A little bit of both. I do love the sport though! And I do have room for Improvement when it comes to knoweledge about the game...As does every one else.
-
How well will Pikeville fair this year?
My bad...It is summer time...I like to give my brain a rest...I guess I need to go ahead and wake it up...
-
How well will Pikeville fair this year?
I never said that he couldn't do it...why are people getting defensive? I do not know the man or the way he runs things...that is why I created this thread. BTW...Thanks Farva for the info on the Copley guy...I have heard that name before and I have only heard good things from him.
-
How well will Pikeville fair this year?
You think so eh? I don't know...we will definately have to wait and see what this season holds. How is workout regiment?
-
How well will Pikeville fair this year?
Of course not...I never said that. I was just wanting to know how the panther faithful like coach J and if they think he was the right choice...Given his work ethic this summer in preparation for the new upcoming season.
-
How well will Pikeville fair this year?
I was just wanting to get some thoughts from some people both around and in and outside of Pike county as to what you think this team, with it's second year at the helm of Coach J will do. Was Coach J the Right choice for the Ville?